Untitled Part 27

Good morning, guys. The new chapter is out
But before that give a look to my book An Illicit Affair on Goodnovel.

 The new chapter is outBut before that give a look to my book An Illicit Affair on Goodnovel

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kindly download the Goodnovel app. Add my book to your library. Then you can read the book by earning free coins, watching ads or buying coins. Also, send the earned gems to my book. I really need to reach 50k views within this month 🙏🏻

If you can't find the book, then dm me your email for link. I'll wait to see your feedbacks on the site. Thank you.

👇🏻

"When I said love, it means trust, allied in situations tough. And today, when I hold your hand, I am prepared to stand, any trouble, any avalanche." ― Jasleen Kaur Gumber

When you love someone, you want to find as many ways to show them as possible. But sometimes, simply saying, "I love you" just doesn't feel like enough. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. When you're in love – true love – you will absolutely feel that this person completes you and makes you the happiest when you are together. Once you find this person, never let them go!

Manik and Nandini were sitting in the terrace. They were staring at Manik's favorite stars. Nandini's head was placed on Manik's shoulder and he had his arm wrapped around her petite frame. Nandini's fireflies were also there roaming around them celebrating their true love. The silence around them was also peaceful. 

Nandini remembered what happened few moments back. She was blushing whenever she remembered that.

F L A S H B A C K
Nandini was standing in front of mirror. Manik came from back and stood there. Her back was facing him. They looked into each others eyes through the mirror. Nandini shivered seeing the intensity of Manik's eyes. Manik placed his hand on Nandini's stomach and pulled her close to him still staring at her.

"Why're you staring at me like that?" Nandini asked in a low tone. 

Manik smiled. "The reflection is too beautiful. I am captivated in those eyes. I can't look away from them." He replied in the same tone. 

A red hue crept on her face.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you're looking right now?" Manik whispered in her ears.

Nandini looked down blushing hard. She nodded her head in no. But the smile never left her lips. Manik also could not stop smiling.

He nuzzled his nose behind her neck. Her hairs were tied in a bun so it was easy for him to get the full access of her neck. Manik slightly bit her ear. "You're shining like a star. I can't tell you how beautiful you are looking. You never fail to amaze me with your aura." He whispered huskily in her ear.