S P E C I A L

Depuis le début

He chuckled, "Wanna go again?" I sat up and said, "No! Later! I want to eat my Pancakes!"

"Who said they were yours?" He joked.

"Levii!"

"Ok ok, I'm just joking." He sat up.

"You up for a cinema date?" He asked, fixing the sheets.

"If that's fine with you?" I answered him, gulping down a piece of my pancake.

"Of course not." He smiled at me, then returned to his work.

Not long after, I finished my Pancakes, and Levi was already done fixing the bed, he approached me from behind and said, "wanna shower together?"

I hummed in approval, and heading down to wash the plates.

~

When I came back, he was already taking off his shirt, and you could hear the tap running.

"Let's go" he moved his head to the showers.

Since the water was hot, there was a little bit of steam, enough to cover our waists down, leaving our upper bodies shown to each other.

"Sit, I'm going to wash your hair" he offered, like he does everytime we shower.

I sat down on the floor, him sitting on the tub. He started to wet my hair, then proceeded to apply shampoo and massaging my scalp with it.

"Ahhh, I wish it was always my birthday" I breathe out.

"What do you mean?" His massages faltering a bit, but getting back again.

"I mean, you doing these things for me, it makes me feel special. I wonder how I could repay you" I confessed.

He chuckled, "You being you and being mine is the best way you could repay me. And, I already feel special just by sharing these moments with you" his little speech made me blush, "T-thank you hun" I replied.

"Your welcome baby, I love you" And he kissed my cheeks, and proceeding with his massage.

"I love you too Levi, Very much"

~

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" He asked me, looking at the choices.

There was a fair amount of movies to choose from, horror to comedy, and even romance.

"Can we watch that?" I pointed (s/n).

"Alright," and he went to buy the tickets.

~

"Shhh! You bitch! Talk outside! I don't wanna hear about your fucking break up!" I whisper-shouted to the lady.

A while ago, before the movie started, This Bitch decided to steal my man. We got verbal of course, and she got the warning. Heh.

She looked at me nervously, and ended the call. She looked like she wanted to leave, but didn't want to waste her money.

Levi chuckled softly beside me, and I looked at him.

"What?" I asked, keeping my voice very low.

"I didn't know you could be possesive (y/n)" he teased. My face burned crimson red.

"Well, with a man like you, who wouldn't?" I spat back.

Apparently he got that I was lowkey complimenting him in many ways, he blushed harder than I did, And I chuckled.

"Idiot" he murmured.

"My Idiot though." I murmured to myself.

~