11

Louis smooths down his dress as he sighed taking Ansley from Zayn as he stretched his arms as he held Ansley for a long time. Zayn wasn't going to lie. Ansley was a heavy baby. No wonder he was going to be an Alpha when he grows up.

"Something wrong with holding Ansley" Louis gives him the evil look as he looks away. as Zayn quickly let out a nervous chuckle shaking his head and hands quickly.

"Nah Nah Nah just tired after such a long duty" he said as he put a hand on his waist like grandma's do when they are tired.

"Oh okay here hold Ansley I forgot something in my room" he said as Zayn let out a unnoticed sigh and took Ansley who again starded tugging on Zayn's long hair.

Louis walked away as he went up the stairs, while turning the corner he bumps into someone as he took steps back rubbing his forhead and looked up ready to diss the person off with comebacks.

Louis eyes widened as he stared at the teenage man in front of him.

He was a beauty.

How many beautiful people are hear in this ball or gala whatever you call it.

He had big glasses on his straight nose and that damn sooth skin. Louis just died.

He was gorgeous. He smiled as dimples appeared on both of his cheeks. Louis died a little more.

He smiled nervously as he did a small bow and and hugged a book tightly to his chest.

Who the fuck reads at a ball.

"Im so sorry I didn't see you there, I'm so sorry its my fault i was reading my book." he rambled on with a thick Chinese accent as Louis smiled politely as waved his hand, a hand on his hip.

"No problem but may I ask you why you are reading a book at such a place" he asked as he smiled nervously.

He looked like that shy school kid who reads all day and don't want to talk to anyone.

He also looked like he was sixteen.

"Im pretty bored and such type of galas are not my thing...so what is your name?" He asked as Louis let out a chuckle.

"Im Louis what's yours?"

"I'm Meng Yao" he said as he looked around awkwardly.

"Well Meng Yao I was going to fetch something from my room but-" he was interrupted.

"You live here?" He asked astonished.

"Yes?" He said confusingly, Meng Yao didn't look like he lived here so Louis asked.

"Do you live here?" He said as Meng Yao let out a chuckle.

"Do i look like" he said as Louis shook his head and smiled grabbing Meng Yao's arm he tugged him going the way he came from.

"Where are we going" he asked nervously think Louis was going to murder him somewhere and leave his corpse behind for ants to decompose.

"The main hall why"

"Wait what are we now?" He asked as they stopped Louis turned to him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well we exchanged names and we talked for a bit and the awkwardness went away like wind so we're friends" he said as Meng Yao looked at him with soft eyes.

"Wait you've never had a friend before?" He said with shocked laced in his voice.

"No but you don't really have to say it that way you know" he said as he looked down with a pout.

"No no no i don't mean it in a mean way but, look at you a very good looking guy like you never lacks any friends."

"But whatever I'll be your friend" he said happily and pulled on his arm again as they reached the main hall.