06

He sighed as he paced in his room. He couldn't hold it. He have to tell them. But he couldn't. Why. His pride was holding him. Geez he already had a girlfriend,why need him. But he is his mate.

"Why are you so tense Bambi" a deep yet soft voice behind him whispered as he held back a groan. He really didn't want to meet him now. It was hard for him. He has to be loyal to his girlfriend. But he can't hold it. He turned around and came face to face with him.

His soft feathery hair slightly messed up and his beautiful eyes looking deep into his soul. As the long black coat he wore with black shirt and black dress pants. The coat behind his flowing like a cape from the wind coming from the window. His tight shirt making his muscles pop out.

"We have to talk" he said as he gulped taking a step back to make some distance between them. The older man smirks as he straightens from bending in front of him and crossed his arms in from of his chest making his muscles bulge out.

The younger looked away as he didn't want to be caught staring. The older noticed and took a step forward but the younger noticed and took one back and held his arms in front of him.

"We have to stop. I can't do this anymore" he said quickly making the other frown.

"Why is it because of that little bitch your in love with huh" he sneered but the younger one couldn't answer. He did like her but love was far away, they just got together a month ago. Its to early for love. The older took steps front but when the younger took few back. He was pulled to a hard chest as the older looked down at him.

"Answer me Bambi are you in love with her" he growled out his two rows of very sharp canine teeth coming in view as the younger one gulped.

He leaned down and shoved his face in the younger one's neck as from the force him to arch his back as he was pulled even nearer to the holder's chest. As if he wanted to hold him and never leave him. The older too a long sniff from his luscious tan neck as he growled.

"You reel of that bitch. What does she give you?" He growled out again but this time louder.

"She's my girlfriend" he whispered.

"No she's not I'm yours and you're mine understood Bambi" he spat as the tan boy shook his head.

"No I don't she-" a blood curling scream was heard from the tan boy as he arched his back more in pain making the older bend with him as he gently laid him in bed not letting go of his neck that was basically chomped on from his teeth. 

He groaned and whimpered in pain and the energy in him was completly wiped out as his Bambi eyes began to close and his arms falling at the side of his head. He looked at the person one more time before he drifted of to a dreamless sleep.

"Oh my Bambi, you are mine how many times do I have to tell you that. Maybe I have to show you it instead Hmm?" He chuckled as he leaned down and gently kissed the tan boy's eye lids and then pecked his lips.

I know this was so short but this chapter is so important.
Anygays...  I know I didn't get 15 votes on the last chapter but I was so eager to update and then I did it.

Question of the chapter.

Q. Who do you think these two are? And what they are.

Answer:

Love y'all.

Sara