09

Louis ran and ran and ran.

He shouldn't stop. He needs to run away, away from all this mess. He made sure no one was following him as he clung tight to his sleeping son in his arms.

Since he didn't have anytime to change he came in there clothes. Which consisted of a beautiful red long silk dress with a slit on the left side on us leg which showed up his smooth milky tan leg. On his feet he wore ankle high heeled boots which were luckily easy to run in.

His red satan color dress flowing so gracefully behind him. They looked like the wings of an eagle searching for its prey. His messy hair with a braid at each side clipped with rose clips as he ran making them flow side to side.

He was finally free.

Louis made a final run for it when no one was in the palace and the maids, Norra and Olivia left him for some privacy he used the back door of the kitchen he that he have noted one day and used it to go and run away.

He was glad he didn't bump into someone familiar or else his entire cover would've blown up.

Then he heard it.

A powerful gown that shook the earth grounds as if it was an earthquake, making Louis stuble a bit but regain his posture and ran faster.

He knew that the Styles found out he ran away. So he better hurry the fuck up before they get to him. He was afraid they were going to find him.

Therefore he have been running for twenty minutes and he can feel it that the border of the pack is near and the moment he passes the border of te pack he knows he is free and triplets can never find him again.

Before he can take another step a tall figure jumped in don't of him making him stop. He looked up as he saw the familiar Bambi eyes.

Zayn.

"Get out the way...Zayn" he spat as Zayn shook his head as his grip tighten on his sword that was on his hip.

"I'm so sorry Louis but I can't do that, you have to give in to the them. They will protect you, cherish you and give you happiness" he explained making Louis glare at him.

"No!" He shouted making the pup jump and wake in his arms. Zayn's attention went to the small scared clinging pup as he took his hands out.

"Give me the child Louis they are coming after you" he said as he took his hands out taking a few steps closer to Louis.

Louis shook his head as he took steps back.

"No never go away Zayn let me be free." He shouted as Zayn shook his head again. "Zayn please I beg you let us go" he begged to Zayn who looked very unconvinced.

"They are going to keep you happy Louis now you have a child in your arms give him to me" he said as Louis shook his head as he took steps back Zayn would take a few front.

"No he's my son, never get away from me Zayn I swear to goddess I will do something that I will regret" he threaten but it was nothing to Zayn. He sighed as he took steps front.

As Louis too another step back his back hit something muscular as he looked up to see three pairs of glaring yellow eyes starring down at him. He gulped as his son cooed seeing the familiar face.

"Give the child to him Louis" Edward growled. As Louis pushed against Edward's chest. He growled as he held on to his son tight.

"Get away you kidnapped me and my son we want freedom" He growled out as the pup shook in fear making Marcel give him a soft look. The pup's cries filled their ears as Zayn sighed.