20. C - Twenty :

"Yuna, why are we here?" Cried, Taehyung.

"Yah! I know that you are aware that there are so many people in here." Suga said, while hidding his face.

"Yuna, why did you bring us here?" Jhope asked. "Oh! There's a couple." He clapped happily like it is his first time seeing a couple. "They are kissing." He happily exclaimed.

"WHAT?" The rest of the boys and Yuna said in unison as they all looked at where Jhope pointed.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know that." Yuna said.

"Wah! I so love this place." Jimin said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Jimin-ssi, you are really a pervert." Jungkook said.

"Don't wash your hands, I know you like the scenery too." Jimin responds.

"Enough with complaints okay? Wait me here." Yuna left the seven boys who were sitting on the cold floor, looking at the view of the han river.

"I just realized why Yuna brought us here." Jin suddenly spoke.

The six guys looked at him confused, waiting for his explanation about his realization.

"It was like in a drama..." Jin started. "Did you realised in a drama, when someone need to left, they will spend time together." He said, looking at the lights that shines brightly in the dark. Jin sighs as he looked at his members who looked puzzled at what he said. "Just like in boys over flowers... Jandi needs to go somewhere; far away from Junpyo, so she decided to spend her time with him before she left."

Realizing it, the boys nodded finally getting what their older brother means. Thinking about Yuna's last moment with them, makes them sad. Time really flies so fast, without you knowing, you already creating an unforgettable moment with someone that will not stays longer.

"Can we go back to the time when Yuna being introduced to us? I will definitely taking care of her." Taehyung sadly said.

"Yuna is a first and only girl that can walked in and out in our dorm. Even our moms and sisters can't go there easily." Jimin said.

Suga sighs. "If I need a new manager, I will still choose Yuna. Even though she's still young, she's sometimes more matured than us."

"Yuna is so understanding." Jhope said.

While the boys keeps talking about their time spending with Yuna, her attitude, her dedication, her passion to work, how she took good care of them; didn't they know that the person who they talked about hears them.

Carrying the big plastic bags in her hands, she tightens her holds onto it. Yuna were so sad, she doesn't want to leave them too. She still wants to stay with them, spend more time with them even though it was so hard since the boys were so busy. Yuna can't stay up until midnight, but when she start to become their manager, she suddenly into it. Her body clock changes, her routine changes, her life changes in a short period of time, but she didn't regret it.

Yuna suddenly reminisced the time when her bestfriend; Umji envies her and even called her a 'lucky person' since she is not a fan of any group but she is lucky enough to see them in unexpected time and place. But the most memorable moments is when her bestfriend forced her to watched the concert of BTS, when it all started. That time, on their concert; Yuna confirmed that Jimin is not dating Seulgi, but the actress named Eunha. Then it is also the time when she first meet Jungkook; they are like a cat and dog that time, they keep fighting, they hated each other, but ended up as a friend with a mutual feelings.