1. C - One :

cookiecookiepup.net (Ask Choi Yuju)

Q: Are you a dispatch?
A: No.

Q: Stop spreading rumors.
A: I didn't spread fake rumors.

Q: Is there an Idol couple that will be revealed?
A: Yes.

Q: Is my D.O dating Red Velvet Wendy?
A: Maybe.

Q: What will you say about the dating issue of EXO Kai and Blackpink Jennie.
A: Let them live a happy life together.

Q: Is that true that Donghae of Super Junior is dating Yuri of SNSD?
A: Maybe.

Q: You b***c Choi Yuju, please stop this nonsense account of yours.
A: Thank you for visiting my account.

Q: Can you predict about my idol BTS?
A: I can't do predictions, but I will tell you if I caught them xP

Q: I hope you will tell us who in BTS are dating right now.
A: Don't worry, I will tell you. Just wait patiently.

Q: Is it true that BTS Jimin is already dating.
A: Yes.

"Yah! Choi Yuna, what are you doing again?"

"I am answering their questions." Yuna answered, still focusing on her laptop to read and answered the fans questions about their idols.

Choi Yuna or also known as Choi Yuju in her social media, is a blogger who spread the dating issues of the famous idols in S.Kor. she didn't do it on purpose, she only did this if she accidentally saw the idols were dating somewhere during midnight.

Yuna is not a fan of the famous groups, if she is, only a few like super junior and girls' generation which is the legendary groups of S.Kor along with BigBang, 2ne1, KARA, 2PM and many more. But in the third generation of KPOP, Yuna didn't focus in them since she was busy in her studies in Chung-Ang University, she is taking a degree of Mass-communication.

Until one day, when she was walking down the street from her school to her appartment, she saw a two familiar people having a chit-chat under the dim light of the street.

Yuna decided to take a picture of them, then she realize the two are the famous idols of their country. Even though she wasn't that interested in the new generation idols, she still know them, who wouldn't, right? After she take the photos of two idols, she decided to create an account in social media to post the photos of the idols. Yuna thinks that it can also help her to practice more about her course, so she decided to continue to stalk or sometimes accidentally saw the idols' dating then posted it on social medias like a reporter for her studies.

"Yah! In question number 10, I know that you know that BTS Jimin is dating." Her bestfriend Umji said, as she also reads the questions of the people who are curious about their bias dating life.

"Kim Yewon--" "Umji." Umji corrected. "Fine, Umji. Even though I know it or not, I think that idol or the idols are dating. Maybe they're just like a ninja, who are good at hidding." Yuna said.

"Yah! You should take care of yourself. If they caught you maybe the fangirls or fanboys of the idols will attack you." Umji warned her.

"See this?" Yuna pointed at her laptop screen where is her name located at. "Choi Yuju. They didn't know me, there are so many people who named Choi Yuju." Yuna confidently said.

"Tsk. I don't care. It's not my business after all." Umji said. She lay down on Yuna's bed and scroll down her timeline in twitter to look for any news.