19. C - Nineteen :

BTS were already in the waiting room, reading some of the questions that will be asked later in the show where they were the guest for today's episode.

Instead of being focus on the papers in their hands, the boys gazed at their manager who keeps walking back and forth while frowning.

"Yah! Yun-- I mean, Manager Choi, will you please sit down? We can't focus in our script if you keep walking like that in front of us." Jimin spoke.

"Yeah! Just sit down, and calm." Taehyung said.

"Don't mind me okay. Just focus on that papers." Yuna said still walking.

RM put down his paper and sigh. "I know that you are worried about Jungkook, but please relax, he will arrive in no time." He said trying to calm their over-stressed manager.

"What if he'll not come? I don't know where he--"

Suga handed his handphone to Yuna. "Call Manager Kim. Maybe it will help you to relax."

Without a word, their manager sat on the chair crossing her arms still frowing. Since early this morning, after knowing that Jungkook had a different schedule, Yuna doesn't know why, but she keeps thinking about 'where he was?' 'what is he doing this time?' 'will he come to their group guesting?' She keeps asking herself, even though she can get the answers if she called Manager Kim.

Suga has a point, if she called Manager Kim then all of her questions will be answered without getting stressed.

But, the schedule is really the reason why she is worried about Jungkook?! Or maybe, she is worried that she'll never spend her last day with Jungkook as their manager?!

"Manager Choi, trust me, Jungkook will come." RM patted her shoulder.

"I am just worried, maybe the producer will be disappointed when he finds out that one member of BTS will not come." Yuna said.

"That's only the reason?" Jhope smirked.

Yuna frown. "Eh? What else is the reason?"

"Maybe, you are worried because Jungkook is not here in your last day." Jin said.

Is she obvious?

Suddenly, the six boys laughed out loud seeing their manager's reaction. They really know her so well. For them; Yuna is like a book, they can get an idea just by looking at the cover (her). Even though Yuna didn't spoke out her feelings nor her thoughts, the boys already know about it..

"Don't worry, trust our words.. Jungkook will come." Jin said.

"Hyungs!!!"

"Speaking of the angel." Jhope said.

The boys looked at the door of the room, seeing Jungkook panting so hard. Thinking of being late, Jungkook run upstairs just to be on time before the show starts.

"What happen?" RM asked, helping the younger one to sit on the sofa inside the waiting room.

"I r-run..."

"Why did you run? You can use the elevator." Jimin said, handing the bottled water to Jungkook.

"I thought I'm late." Jungkook gulp a couple of water. "But I made it." He smiled.

"Just fixed yourself, 15 more minutes before the show start." Jhope said.

"Excuse me for awhile." Yuna said, then she walked out of the room.