operation apple: part 3

drapples POV
I awake from a nightmare and sit bolt upright. In the dream I was in an ill lit room with an apple pie and a gun. CHOOSE a voice boomed. Obviously I took the wooden stool on which the pie was sitting and stabbed the source of the voice 37 times, turns out he was a vampire. What a coincidence. I mean I wasn't going to choose to eat the Apple pie for obvious reasons... wait, Apple pie... apple... APPLE IS COMING HOME TODAY!!!
My sweet Granny Smith shall be returning to my grasp oh today is a day to celebrate!
"CRABBE! GOYLE! WAKE UP"
"Draco it's 3:47am if you don't stop waking us up at insanely early times for dumb stuff I will actually kill you"
Crabbe isn't exactly a morning person. I whip out my party hats and start playing Cotten eye joe.
I dance around for a few minutes, I do the sprinkler, the worm, and then throw it back like nobodies business. Once I'm out of breath I sit down and I pay attention to the lyrics, "where did you come from where did you go". Where did apple come from? Where did she go? I don't even know where she was born! We're in love and I don't even know her background, her family, or anything that actually matters! All I do is hold her and stare at her! Maybe that's why she left me *sniff* that's not a love connection.
"Draco if you don't stop crying and go to bed I will Crucio you, on jah"
"Crabbe you dense walnut what if Apple doesn't even love me?? Have some empathy!"
"Empathy? Don't you mean sympathy? I've never had an Apple love me"
"Exactly, and I pity you"
"Just. Go. To. Bed"
"Fine"
Apple is coming back to me today, but not by choice. Is this a healthy relationship? It's not as if Apple can decide for herself what's best for her. So really she couldn't have chosen to go with suzy... but still. How do I know if she really loves me? I drift off to sleep thinking about how my love will never love me.
     *knock knock knock* "Draco open up"
Is that Peppas voice I hear? Could she have finally brought me my Apple? I spring up and open the door, snatch the Apple away from her hands and instantly feel the connection. How could I have ever doubted our relationship? With a connection this strong surely this will last forever! Peppa turns to leave.
    "Wait! I didn't get a chance to thank you! Here you can have some of this Canadian bacon my family sent me it's really good and... wait" Peppa snorted and turned to leave, her heels clicking on the floor. I really screwed that up didn't I? I truly was grateful to Peppa and I needed to thank her, but right now I need to focus on Apple. She was beautiful as ever, shiny, crunchy, except for that one soft brown spot. WAIT SHE HAS A BRUISE! Oh no oh no what have they done to you? What could this symbolize? A soft spot in your heart for suzy? Oh no, that's probably what it means! She does love suzy! What ever shall I do? It's not like i'm just going to let them be together! I put apple in her safe, the one with the chair and chandelier I hadn't had the chance to introduce her to yet, and leave to clear my mind.
I was walking in the courtyard, thinking of what I should do. I sat on a bench and just stared ahead, the only other person there was Potter.
     Knowing Harry Potter, there's a good chance something extremely traumatic is going on with his life at the moment. I decide to leave him alone, even though whatever he's going through couldn't possibly be as bad as your girlfriend leaving you, he's still probably in pain too. He's sitting on the other bench about 3 meters away, and somehow it seems that he doesn't even notice I'm there. It's like he's so deep in his thoughts he's disconnected from the outside world. I study him for a moment before looking away (I don't want it to seem like I'm looking at him in that way) but I can't help but notice his eyes. They're bright green... just like apple.
    Deep down I feel bad for Potter. He's obviously had his fair share of tough times. He has to hang out with that filthy ginger with the chicken drumsticks and the walking textbook so that can't be much fun. Not to mention the fact that he almost gets killed by this pure evil force basically every year even though he's just
a child and has to carry the weight of knowing he could be the downfall of the entire wizarding universe. But hey, at least his girlfriend didn't break up with him.
     For a moment I forget about apple, I study the waves in his hair and the flecks of gold in his apple-green eyes. It could never be though. We're enemies, and father would never accept me for it. Not that he's homophobic or anything he just really hates wizards who support mudbloods. I decide to get up to go check on apple. It's only been about half an hour but I feel kind of awkward staring at Potter.

tysm to anyone who stuck around this long and thanks to xantheeman  for that comment last chapter that was really nice :)
also ok i say this after every chapter but i REALLY want to start updating more you guys deserve it so if it's more than like two weeks between updates feel free to spam my message board with fairy emojis or something idek

Oh yeah also I dropped some drarry on you hehe so comment which team you are
#Drarry
#Drapple
#Dreppa