Sapple!

Suzys POV
I was in herbology class when I first saw her. She was staring at me from across the room in professor sprouts basket (for cheating devices and zonkos toys) after being taken by Draco, who was staring deeply at her in his hands. I felt some mysterious force that was drawing me toward the Apple, the same way that Weasley kid is drawn to chicken legs. Something was telling me that I needed to take her and hold her and keep her as my own. Then I remember that the Apple is Draco's girlfriend! The one from the photo shoot! Well heck, I'm not sure if I will ever be able to make a move if Malfoy can help it. I continue staring at her. She doesn't have eyes but I can feel the Apple looking at me in a loving way, I can't really explain how I knew she was doing it. I was drawn to her, just looking at her made me feel this immense bliss that I couldn't even describe. All I knew was that I needed to get her to leave Draco for me, I'd do anything.
     The lesson was pretty boring today, and I couldn't even tell you what we were learning about because all I was doing was looking at the Apple. She was really marvelous, and telling by the way she looked at me I think she felt the same way about me. When I was a little lamb my mummy would tell me stories about the princesses and princes falling in love, but I'd never heard of them falling in love with a fruit. Would mummy disapprove?
      I was just sitting there drumming my finger on the table, occasionally looking over at her, and it never failed to bring a smile to my face. I didn't want to look when she was looking though, which was all the time, so I kept finding my eyes flicking away to land on the table again. Suddenly, an idea flashed through my head. What if I just took her at the end of class? As simple as that? She is after all in that basket away from Draco so that's probably my best chance.
     I smiled down at my lap at the thought of getting to be with her, I knew she'd agree, why else would she be staring at me like that? I tap my foot in excitement and think about all the good this would do. For one thing she and I would be together which would bring mutual happiness, and it would also get her away from Draco making Peppa no longer jealous. If Peppa wasn't jealous and was back with Draco maybe she'd be friends with me again! I can't believe I was so lucky for everything to align like this!
    Right before class I saw draco take the Apple out of his pocket so I figured I'd do the same. If people recognized her as Draco's girlfriend I'd be in serious trouble with him which would not be good. I just have to be swift and quickly pick her up. Maybe I should cause a diversion when class is dismissed... OOH I could trick him into arguing with Harry! That should be easy! I lean over to where Harry is sitting next to Ron and Neville, and I say "Hey, this is really none of my business but I heard Malfoy call Hermione a mudblood! Just thought you'd want to know" Neville and Ron both gasped and Harry looked confused, but after quickly whispering with Ron he understood and I saw an intense fire in his eyes. It worked! I didn't have to look over to know they were glaring at Draco, I could feel it. They'd surely have an argument giving me the perfect opportunity to rescue her from the stupid basket.
     Professor sprout finished up her lesson and everyone had started gathering their books, but I already had mine in my arms. I had to wait for them to get up so I could sneak up to the basket without everyone looking at me. One after the other people got up and started talking, and across the table draco was met by Ron and Harry, who weren't looking very happy. The argument was inaudible over all the chatter but I could tell it'd buy me time once Draco stood up and spread that stupid smirk across his face. I stepped toward the basket, keeping an eye on draco, and picked her up putting her in my pocket. I had successfully done it! All I had to do was get her back to my dormitory without being suspicious. I let my smile fade and pretended to be engrossed in some potions notes, I did after all have a test this week. From behind me I heard a high pitched squeal and somehow knew it was Draco. I quickly spun around.
  "WHERE IS SHE CRABBE!" he yelled. Crabbe looked pretty annoyed.
   "Omg I didn't take her Draco stop blaming me!"  To which Draco responded by saying,
    "I BET YOU WANTED HER TO DISAPPEAR HUH? GET YOU MORE TIME WITH ME? WELL GUESS WHAT IM STILL  NOT GOING TO YOUR BALLET RECITAL!" Crabbe looked horrified, and then he clamped his hand down over Draco's mouth.
    "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!"
Draco bit his hand and then turned around and spat in his face. This was the moment that I knew it was time to get out of there. There was a crowd gathering around them, some chanting fight, some laughing at Crabbe for being in ballet, some just were crowding around because everyone else was. I didn't care how much tea was being spilt though, I just skiddly pop popped back to my dormitory.
      Once I was out of range of Draco I put my hand in my pocket and held Apple, and that moment felt like a light had burst out of me. All I knew was I'd never be eating applesauce again, it would just be too cruel. I'd just hoped Draco would forget about her, because I'm not sure how long we could hide our relationship. Oh well, we'll see.
Then a thought hit me. After I bring her back to my room, where will I put her until I can get back? I can't skip class, and I can't bring her with me in case Draco finds out. I guess I'll just have to keep her in a drawer or something and take her out at night. I feel bad doing this, but there's no other way. I need to hide her.
     Sadly, we have lunch before I can go back to the dormitories, so I sit down at the Hufflepuff table next to Pedro and Edward. I look across the room at Peppa who is very obviously flirting with Danny, and looking over toward Draco. She had a hopeful look in her eyes, so I assume she already knew about him losing Apple. All I had to do was make Draco forget about Apple and get back with Peppa. Then Peppa would care about me, Draco wouldn't be after Apple, and we could all be happy again! Draco doesn't seem to be jealous of her and Danny so I had to carry through with my plan from before. At the quidditch game, I'd make Danny fall in love with me so peppa is back with Draco, the whole make him jealous thing wasn't working. I had to set up a plan where I could get Peppa and Draco near eachother and get Danny away from them. But what about Apple? Would she be jealous if I had to fake something with Danny? Is it really worth my relationship just to get my friend back?