꧁꧂

Callum had began cutting the sausages. Due to the time limit, he was cutting quite quickly and carelessly. After cutting the first one, he went to cut the second, cutting his finger in the process.

"Ow Fuck!"

He exclaimed, his finger now bleeding slightly. Livy scoffed playfully and shook her head. Reaching into her back pocket, she pulled out a plaster she knew would be needed. Callum took the plaster from her, laughing at the fact that she knew something would go wrong.

Callum applied the plaster, smiling at the blonde. His heart seemed to be pumping significantly faster these days.

꧁꧂

Livy passed over the cooked crickets, seeing the disgusted look on the boys.

Gib ripped open the bag, pouring them all onto a plate. They scattered around and produced a very salty oder.

Gib grimaced, looking straight at the camera, ie, Livy.

"You are disgusting"

Callum shook his head, hitting Gib on the arm.

"Watch your mouth Gibber, that's my camera women"

꧁꧂

All in all, Livy was perfect, perfect for Callum. And neither of them knew it. He was so focused on the videos and getting them out, and she was so focused on editing and making the videos as good as she could, they hadn't stopped to realise that the love of their lives, was right in front/behind the camera.

There was one flaw with Livy however. Livy had awful taste in men.

These men, consisted of Jake, Ryan, Frankie and Aaron. All of the boys were complete scumbags. Jake was sleazy. He could often be found talking to girls in clubs, even though he had the perfect girl at home.

Then there was Ryan. He wasn't as much as a pig as Jake was, but it was clear that he was in this relationship for Livy's money. She earned a fair amount of money, so Ryan saw this as an opportunity to get a few things that he wanted before fucking off.

Thirdly, there was Frankie. He was nicer, but he was a jealous boyfriend. The fact that Livy worked so closely with the boys, rubbed him the wrong way. Even though Livy, Callum and everyone else she worked with, promised him that it was only a professional relationship, this didn't stop him from starting fights or arguments.

All three of these relationships lasted a matter of months. Luckily, Livy came to her sense, and ended them before things could get ugly. However, the one remaining boyfriend Aaron, was the current and worst of them all. He was violent. He drank heavily and took out any anger he had inside, on his girlfriend.

He wasn't always like this though. He used to be sweet and loving. The first boyfriend Callum and the boys approved of. He would take Livy out on dates, splash the small amount of cash he earned on her and introduced her to his parents. For the first couple of months, the couple were happy. But, things soon turned sour when Aaron met a man called Lee, who he worked with.

Lee slowly turned Arron against Livy. Telling him that she was using him for his money and that she was unfaithful. He made him question Livy's intentions. Which was simply to have a nice boyfriend. Lee introduced Arron to binge drinking. Whenever Livy would go visit him, he would always be leant back in his chair, nursing a beer or vodka, when're she would try start up a conversation, he would dismiss her or tell her to fuck off.