Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)

Some people have two Mummy's, some people have two Daddies

Some people have two Mummy's, some people have two Daddies. Most people have a Mummy and a Daddy. Whether you believe in something or not, it doesn't stop the fact that I am here. I live.

-Divina De Campo

***

The two elderly men sat comfortably on the chairs that had been setup for them. The 7 year olds all kneeled in front of them, all of them bursting with questions.

"How did you keep it a secret for so long?"

One little girl asked.

Kieron looked towards Simon, smiling as he thought about the passed days.

"It was difficult, but in the end it was all for nothing"

Flashback (when the boys were both 16)

Kieron and Simon scampered out of the changing room, giggling like little school boys, which they essentially were.

After 1 year of knowing each other, the two had made things between them official. Kieron was new and instantly caught the eye of a certain tall, blonde icy blue eyed boy.

Being partnered together in a science experiment, definitely pushed things along. Many sleepless nights and after school hang outs, caused for the relationship to shift from friendly lab partners, to secret lovers.

While homophobia wasn't too much if an issue in their school, it still worried the boys. The two were very masculine, not showing any 'usual' hints that they 'swung the other way'.

While the other boy's did question the two on why they werent either, sleeping around with other girls, or had girlfriends themselves, the two always claimed they weren't interested at the moment, and that they were just focusing on school. Which usually got a "boo!!".

"What's the time?"

Kieron questioned Simon while he fluffed his hair up. The two had just spent their entire lunch time, making out in the changing rooms.

"Uh-"

He looked down at his watch.

"Shit it's 13:55!"

He stressed, straightening out his shirt as he grabbed his coat and backpack. Just before opening the door, Simon grabbed Kieron's arm, pulling him back and placing one gentle kiss on his lips, causing the two to smile widely.

"Simon I've got to go to Maths"

He giggled, causing Simon to sigh and hug him tightly. The two wrapped their arms around each other, securing their grips and not letting go until Kieron laughed, tapping his nose quickly.