He sat down with a few fans, all yelling for their favorite kpop group or singer. Y/N heard the names of SOMI, TxT, Red Velvet, Blackpink and many others. 

After a while of deafening shouts, the award show started. Y/N glanced down to the TWICE table, he saw the girls laughing about something. He chuckled along with them. Seeing them happy made him think of the past. 

"Y/N, Do you love me?"

"Why do you ask when you already know the answer?"

"Just checking, I want to love you forever."

"You know that we can't do that. With the life you and I have, we would be in constant danger."

"Yeah, but at least I will face that danger with you." She chuckled.

"Seeing you happy makes me the happiest person in the world. You know that, right?"

.

Y/N woke up from his little trance. Jihyo had apparently been calling him mentally a few times.

"Sorry, I was....somewhere else. What's up?"

"Umm...Y/N? You might want to look at our table."

Y/N glances at the table.

It's just TWICE sitting with BTS. Nothing wrong with that.

"I see you have made some friends."

"What? Y/N be serious. Weren't these the guys that were chasing after you?"

"Umm, no? Because the BTS I talk about are 10 Light years away, and these are soft cinnamon buns that would never hurt a fly?"

"Well, just send P.A.B.O down here and listen in on the conversation between Tzuyu and Jungkook."

Y/N shrugs and sends P.A.B.O down to calm the worried Jihyo and connects P.A.B.O to his earbud.

(Bold= Jungkook, Italic= Tzuyu)

I'm sorry, were you talking to me, Tzuyu?

No, why?

Well then, please start.

Y/N rolled his eyes at the cheesy pick up line. But it worked for Tzuyu though, she was giggling and struggling to hide a blush. They eventually started a conversation, which turned into more of a flirt. Jihyo could see the trap Jungkook put Tzuyu in, with Jungkook using as many pick up lines as possible, and Tzuyu actually falling for them.

*Sneezes

I would say God bless you, but it looks like he already did.

I'm gonna go get a snack, you want anything?

I think I will follow you, cuz my mom told me to follow my dreams.

*Giggling and struggling like crazy to hide the blush

Y/N: *facepalm

Your hand looks heavy. Let me hold it for you.

Okay. *Smiles*

Tzuyu, I want my future to be as flawless as your eyeliner.

*Can't hold in the blush anymore.

Do you like sweets? Cos you can take a bite out of this kookie.

*Laughing and in full blush like a blooming flower

Eventually, it got sexual. Y/N made a face trying to comprehend the things he heard. Not physically, more like flirting sexually.

Some things he heard:

Nice legs, what time do they open?

My toe on the coffee table, the shampoo bottle that's almost empty, you, these are things I plan on banging.

On the other hand, the keg, the glass in an aquarium, that ass. These are the things I plan on tapping.

If your left leg was Christmas, and your right leg was Easter, would you let me come over for dinner during the holidays?

Are you Mrs Claus? Cos I've got two kookies and a carrot waiting for you.

They both eventually agreed to go somewhere more private as they disappeared behind a wall somewhere.

"You heard that?" Y/N asked Jihyo.

"Every word." Jihyo replied. "We need to do something!"

"Jihyo, we can't interfere. It's just a boy flirting with a girl, no big deal."

"Y/N, I need to do something! What if Tzuyu's gets taken advantage by him?  Man, it'll be great if one of us had invisibility."

"Problem with that, you can't see if you're invisible. Light would not enter your eye. So, no use there. Believe me, I tried."

"Okay, can't you send P.A.B.O to follow them?!" Jihyo asked, clearly frustrated.

"Can't, this is as far as I go. Any further and I will lose P.A.B.O's signal. Damn these concrete floors!"

"Screw it, I'm following them." Jihyo took initiative and got up from her seat. Just then, the lights went out.

"Y/N? Y/N!" Jihyo called out.

"I'm here. Where is everyone?" Y/N suddenly appeared from Jihyo's side.

"NaJeongMoSaMiDaChae,....Where's Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked. Nobody knew.

Suddenly, Y/N was punched across the jaw and flew headfirst to the wall. 

Then, he most chilling words echoed through Y/N's ear.
.

.

.

.

.

.

"You will see them die the same way she did.."