The Exposed Exhibitionist

Femdom Harshness Level: Over-Moderate (Blackmail used) 

---------------------

After a long night of no sleep, I decided to sneak out of my college dorm, to go to the park. It's a nice, quiet place, at least in the early morning, where I can walk around and sort my thoughts.

I looked around, and was completely alone. Every day, I go around the perimeter of the park, and after I know no one else is around to disturb me, I begin to strip off my clothes. I know it's weird, and I would never want to be caught, but it's just way too exciting. Running around in the park that will soon be crowded, in the nude. First, I take off my shirt. Then I slowly take off my pants. After taking one final look around, making sure I was absolutely positive I was the only one in the park, I remove my boxers, exposing my most private area to the world. I put my clothing by a large tree in the center of the park, and run off. 

It felt so freeing being absolutely naked. I ran around the park, feeling chills go up my body. I enjoyed feeling the wind running across my body. It was so cold, which caused my dick to shrivel up and become super small. I didn't care, it wasn't like anyone would see it. I came across a park bench, and sat down to catch my breath.

I felt a poke on my back and my stomach dropped. I audibly screamed as I covered my privates, and turned around to see who was there. I recognized her, it was that new transfer student who sat next to me! She was a tomboyish girl named Cameron, she wore glasses and was very quiet in class, I had never heard her talk once. I had covered my hand over my mouth in shock. "What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked in horror.

She simply started laughing at me. "It's a public park dummy, here's a better question, why the fuck are you naked?"

"I-I.... uhhhh" I stuttered and had no idea what to say. My heart was beating faster than it ever had been. I had been doing this for months and had never once been caught!

"Stop stuttering! What? So shocked that you've finally been caught? You're not slick, I've seen you here for a few days now. I just transferred here, and I was just looking for some peace in quiet at the park in the early morning. But nooooo, you have to be around here prancing around naked, and hogging the park to yourself. You fucking sick perv!"

"L-look it isn't that big of a deal. I j-just enjoy it, but i'll leave okay! I'll never do it again!"

"Not that big of a deal!? You're outside naked. You realize how weird that is? I should really be calling the cops on you, pervert. I've actually been watching you these past few days, you think no one would notice someone prancing around naked in the middle of the park?" She said, in a mocking tone. "I've brought handcuffs. You put these on, and let me punish you. Then no one else will hear about this." 

I had no idea what to do.  I was caught! I didn't need her telling anyone about this, otherwise I'd be a laughing stock! I'd be kicked out of college and potentially arrested. I did deserve to be punished... I've wanted to stop doing this for a while out of fear of being caught, I'm addicted to the feeling. Maybe this punishment would make me never do it again.

"O-ok Cameron, you're right... I deserve this punishment. Handcuff me." I turn around and put my hands behind my back.

"Good boy! Take your punishment like an adult." She handcuffs me, and sits down on the park.

"Wow, you're dick is so tiny oh my god!" She starts laughing as she points at it, and I blush even more than I already was.

"I-it's because of the cold." I stutter out embarrassed.

"Sure it is, now get over my lap." She pats her lap with her hand, and I oblige. 

"Okay, now that you're over my lap, I'm going to give you a hard spanking, boy. I'm spanking you 50 times with my bear hands, and every time I do, I want you to say I'm sorry for being a pervert, do you understand. Oh and don't call me Cameron, call me mistress or else I'll double the spankings.