You gotta be young once in a while part 4

Persephone pov

Ooohhhhhh a sleep over sounds fun. I can take Nico and Hazel to and when there a sleep drop them off with hades. I'll pack my clothes and stuff and pjs. Hecates calling me:
Hi Hecate what's up
Hi Steph do you want to meet for Aphrodites sleep over to night?
Sure I'd love to I've nearly finished packing see u later.
Bye
Ok just need to find a gift for the new goddess Esmeralda. Maybe Leo would get along with Hazel and Nico. I do t know well I have every thing ready so I can relax. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Peace and quite. Well Hazel and Nico are a sleep so I could leave them with hades nah I'll take them with me and take them to hades later. I shout to hades to come down because I'm going out to the sleepover soon so I want us to spend some time together be for I go. Hades comes down and takes Nico of me he lays on the sofa Nico on his chest. I take a bean bag a lay my head on hades lap with hazel laying against me. We just sit in silence for a while the peace and quite is nice. I feel like Nico and Hazel have brought us together more. We used to barely see or spent time together. I hear hades heart beat it calms me down. Stopped me from worrying about hades while I'm out. He might be lonely or do something stupid.i look at the clock and see what time it is.I tell hades I need to go out I take Nico if him and kiss him on the cheek.

Hi potatoes 🥔
I know I said I'd update more here's the problem I had an argument with my family so I moved out and is now living with my boy friend and his family. So yeah I'll update more now.
Bye potatoes 🥔