𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2

Hi I have up dated again. So yes I am a live! Shocker right? Any ways I live and breath or I could of died and came back. But that is Magnus's job. So yeah sorry not sorry Magnus I am stealing ur job. Enjoy the chapter!

Percy pov

Thalia and hazel ran straight up the their rooms me and the others walk around for a bit. Totally not raising the kitchen then running of to the bedrooms. Well maybe.... Any way we walked around Jason's room for a bit and stuff looking at it but we designed it so it is not a big shock about what it looks like. We walked out of Jason's room and in to mine and did what we did in Jason's and then in to Leos room and walked back in to mine since mine was the middle room and when they want to go to their rooms they just walk to the doors in my room. We find the television control and turn the tv on. After watching a few marvel films Leo's mum shouts us down for dinner. I jump of the bed and run out the door Leo and Jason close behind we walk/run/fall in to the kitchen and sit at the table. Esperanza comes in with some chicken curry and some fruit wipped cream chocolate chips. We are about to eat then our parents come to visit. Like best timing ever we definitely weren't about to eat! No we where about to dance ABOUT LIKE MONKEYS!!!!!! Our parents sit at the massive table with us and eat dinner with us. Well at least we still get to eat. We thank Esperanza for making us this diner and Hera screamed pointing at Thals. I jumps out of my chair so did Nico Leo Hazel and Jason do the same but we sit back down when we see Thalia she has hair died her hair and Hera now is like: OH MY GODS UR HAIR YOU HAVE KILLED IT!!! KUTTED IT AND DYED IT!!!!!! And Thalia was like: BITCH/MOTHER IT IS HAIR DYE AND IT LOOKS GOOD AND ALSO I LIKE IT SHORT!!!!!! Nico shadow traveled out to get popcorn so every one else was watching and eating pop corn. It is an epic smack down. They turned to Zeus and Jason and they bolted out. After 1000000000 days (well it felt like that many days) they stopped arguing and we ate dinner. After we ate my dad and my mum and my aunties and uncles and cousins and stuff (they godly ones not Thalia Jason nico and hazel or Leo) left back to Olympus and me and the boys went back to our rooms and the girls to their room.

Leo pov

THAT SMACK DOWN WAS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! THALIA THE FEARSOME WARRIOR THAT WILL KILL YOU AGAINST HERA THE QUEEN OF THE HEAVENS!!!!!!!! LIKE IF THEY ACTUALLY USED THE WEAPONS THEY GOT OUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!!!! We sat in my room since I installed a snack and mini bar in my room. Percy has a pool and water slide! Jason has a secret room which has a theme park in and Nico has a club thingy. We just ate snacks and watched movies and we could hear loud music from below us which was the girls floor. They had the same as us on the floor. A bar so we an get food and drinks. A pool. A games room. And others! Well the girls had a spa on their floor. We have an avengers marathon and eventually fall a sleep around 12 o'clock

Hi potatoes 🥔
It's me! Any way how are u guys? I'm not that good. But hey I'm okay. Any who any how I have updated and is now counting down to my birthday! It's in the first of April so I have a while to go!!!
Bye potatoes 🥔
Callie (short for calypso)