Do we have a limit?

Humans are just animals, who were given existence like other animals to survive and reproduce, but we managed to do things that other animals can't even imagine.

Our human consciousness has developed to a incredible extent, that we recognize everything, and give a higher meaning to life.
We humans look things different which are normal to other animals and species.

We gave meaning to colours and sounds , we attach our emotions to words, we search a meaning for our existence,  we dance and sing songs to enjoy. We create movies to see an alternate unreal world, for which we cry.
We even give a greater meaning as love for a normal biological process.
We love and take care of the people who mean to us.
Aren't we great?

We managed to study the laws of physics of this universe, we also managed to know about black holes , wormholes,  supernovas,  which are billions of light years away from our eyes. But still it's TRUE that we don't know what 90 percent of our universe  is made of :dark energy.
We managed to escape our earth's atmosphere to land on moon and on our way for colonizing mars.

But have we reached our intellectual limit ?
You can't  make a cat to do math , no matter how much you try , same like that , is the truth of the universe locked away from our knowledge,  can we go no further?

Maybe that's why we still lag in quantum mechanics though we try this hard ?
Maybe that's why we couldn't understand dark energy?
They say dark energy exists in higher dimension , and that light could not travel dimensions , we couldn't see it .

Our lives are bound to mysteries,  will they be mysteries forever?

But if we managed to make something smarter than us , at the same time inferior than us , which can develop into something very intelligent enough to understand all those mysteries, is that even a possible case ?
If we could develop a quantum computer,  to answer every unknown  mystery,
Will we be able to unlock it ?

Can we turn ourselves into cyborg, to increase our cognitive abilities, but will that make us colorless, making everyone the same ,
Or will there be a compulsion for us to increase our intelligence due to our competition with AI ?

9 million years ago when human apes first came into existence , know one would have thought that we would be this intelligent today .
Maybe we are still having so much time , to reach our limit , or who knows , afterall I am a human .