"Oh I'm the rebound huh?" he smirked. 

"I mean...if you wanna look at it that way," she giggled and he rolled his eyes. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, but you ain't shit, and I don't like you," he chuckled and she laughed. "I'm dead ass don't try to kiss me or nothing when I get over there since I'm your rebound and allat," he said.

"Yeah aight we gon see," she curled her lip up and they got off of FaceTime and she did a little dance happy he was coming. She, on purpose, forgot to mention that he would be participating in the girl's night festivities but he didn't need to know that until he got here.

She refused to change from her cute pajamas, she could only hope Siah wasn't dressed. It was only 8:30, so he shouldn't be.

He didn't live far so she made sure her hair still looked okay and she went and grabbed the wine out of the fridge as well as two glasses and the chocolate covered strawberries she made for the occasion, as well as the other snacks she bought.

Soon enough, the bell rang and she was sliding to the door in the ugg slides she got for Christmas. "Coming!" she called when it rang again. "Ringing my bell like he crazy," she mumbled. Once she got there she pulled it open to see Siah in shorts and a white t-shirt.

"Boy what the hell is wrong with you! It's cold outside where is yo' jacket?" she fussed.

"It's cold, and you just gon let me stand here?" he raised his eyebrows and she sucked her teeth, moving to the side so he could come in. "I'an need a jacket, I was coming straight inside from inside," he explained as she closed and locked the door.

"Whatever," she chuckled. "Hi, Siah," she cheesed.

"Hi, Sadé," he smirked. "Aht! What I tell you I'on want no kiss from you, girl," he stepped back when she stepped toward him with her arms out.

"Stop playing!" she whined. "Gimme kiss!"

"Ask Aryn for a kiss," he teased and she rushed over, before he could run and wrapped her arms around his body. "Let me go," he chuckled.

"No! Stop being mean and kiss me. I will bite you, Kasiah," she threatened, opening her mouth and showing her teeth, making him crack up laughing. "I'm serious," she giggled.

"Whatever, here," he leaned down and gave her what she wanted. "Happy?"

"Very," she nodded. "Okay! Sooo, I figured since I have all this stuff for two, you could do it with me?" she cheesed and he sucked his teeth. "Please, Siah! It's gonna be fun and your skin is gonna be smooth. I got wine and chocolate covered strawberries and candy," she tried to convince him.

He wanted to say no—honestly he did. But she looked so excited and happy about everything she had planned, the last thing he wanted to do was rain on her parade and make her upset. Plus, she always did what he wanted to do when she came to his house, so he could do this for her.

"Aight, Sadé," he chuckled as she got even more excited. "Could I get comfortable or yo' pops finna come home?" he wondered.

"Oh go head, he's not coming home till tomorrow night," she informed him and he peeled his shirt off without a second thought. "Wow, you fine as hell," she sighed, shamelessly staring him down when he came over to the couch.

"Thank you, baby," he chuckled, kissing her again. "Aight, what we finna do first?" he asked, looking at the different things she had set out.

"You can pick. I'm probably gonna do that mask," she pointed at a light pink tinted mask. He looked over all his options and pointed at the black. "Baby, that one might hurt, especially since you got facial hair," she pointed.