THREE.

"Look at my dawg! My lil sister finna walk the stage y'all," Khy hyped Kash up as soon as she opened her eyes, camera all in her face

"Khyren please!" she laughed, shielding herself from the flash.

Today—May 18th was a shining day in what seemed like three straight months of dark clouds for Sadé. She was officially graduated from Clark Atlanta University, with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Cybersecurity.

Sadé had always been interested by all things technology. She watched her brothers play video games and wondered how they were made, she took apart computers as a kid to try and see what was going on inside because she just found them so interesting.

What she aspired to be—and had always aspired towards was to be a developer. A software developer to be specific,  she wanted to create things. She took coding classes in high school and college and she just fell more in love with the profession as she went along. She knew since she had a degree in computer science as well she could very easily end up as an IT girl, and she was perfectly okay with that as well. As long as she could put the degree to work.

Her family was all gathered at her father's house this morning to celebrate Sadé and her accomplishments, she was very happy to see everyone.

"Good morning," she smiled brightly, which everyone had been missing, as she came downstairs for breakfast. "Princess!" she gasped, seeing her eight month old niece.

"Aht! Hello to you too, Dae Dae," her big brother Prince spoke. She used to laugh at the fact that he was so pressed to name his daughter Princess, but she thought it was the cutest thing now.

"Hi, PJ," she hugged him tightly

"Hi, PJ," she hugged him tightly. "Thank you for coming, mr. famous producer," she joked, taking Princess from his arms, kissing her chubby cheeks. Prince had been making beats since she met him, he was always locked in his room, headphones on and sitting at his computer trying to make something that sounded great.

He got his big break when he was nineteen and he had been on the rise ever since, making beats for everyone's favorite rappers, singers and everything in between. That was why he worked so much, there was always something to do for Prince.