Is This the Last of Peppa Pig??

"Peppa...?" 

"Peppa Pig...?"

"Peppa THE Pig!" 

"HAHAHA FUNNY!!!" 

"Margret!" 

"Peppa?" Sally whispered. 

Peppa's eyes opened wide, then wider when she saw the scene in front of her. Police, teachers, Mrs Potts was standing there too. All of them surrounded Peppa. Peppa the Pig. 

"Hi," Peppa snorted. 

"Peppa Pig, come," Mrs Potts exclaimed, reaching out her hand. 

"No," Peppa said, her tone full of sass. 

"PEPPA PIG!" Mrs Potts boomed, "GET UP!" 

Peppa lay there and made an innocent face. "Why?" 

"Peppa," Mrs Potts roared. Peppa could tell she was pissed, but it was funny so she didn't care.

"What?" 

"Get up!" 

"no." 

"PEPPA!" 

"Mrs Potts," interrupted a police officer, "I can see your struggling, would you like some help?" 

"Yes, yes," Mrs Potts declared. 

"Peppa Louise Pig," the police officer began, "If you don't get up I'm afraid I'll have to arrest you." 

"You should be," was Peppa's reply.

"What?" 

"You should be afraid, very afraid. I just found out that my beloved, soul mate WHATEVER, is blind. Because of me. So you should be afraid because I'm about to kill someone," Peppa explained, anger rising in her voice. 

"Kill yourself," a girl in the background said. 

"Jorja! Don't say that," Mrs Potts shouted. 

"Peppa, please," the police officer continued. 

"Look, I don't want the prison life, even if the prison life wants me! I WANT PEDRO!" Peppa squealed. 

"It's Wednesday, 5:00am, why do you want Pedro this early in the morning?" the police officer asked. 

"FYI!" Peppa sassily exclaimed, "I need Pedro 24/7/365 or 24/7/366!!" 

"Damn Pedro," the police officer whispered. 

"Shut it okay," Peppa huffed, "I miss his ass." 

"..."

"NOT LITERALLY! Or though 😏😏😏," Peppa said. 

"Just stop okay," the police officer cut in. "I'm taking these girls to jail because they brought drugs and alcohol onto school grounds-" 

"HHAHAHA!! I KNEW IT! SUCKT IN! GO JOIN KAREN BITCHES!!" Peppa yelled, throwing the peace sign around. 

"Peppa you gonna get a detention if you swear again," Mrs Potts groaned. 

"Do I look-"

"Peppa, this is goodbye," Sally butted in. 

"Why?" Peppa asked.

"Do you even bloody listen?! He said we're going to jail because we alcohol on school grounds and drugs too. Look, I did it to get rid of your rival yandere style but looks like I failed. Anyway, enjoy your life," Sally explained, waving goodbye. 

"My rival...? BECKI?!" Peppa excitedly squealed. 

"No dumbass, Suzy, I heard her and Pedro got close," were Sally's final words. The girls were marched out of the girls bathroom, one by one. Mrs Potts tapped her foot waiting for Peppa to get up. When she didn't Mrs Potts grumbled then left. 

"Suzy and Pedro got close! Son- DAUGHTER OF A SHEEP!" Peppa cried out. "Damn still doesn't sound right!" Tears filled Peppa's eyes, but she brushed them away. "No tears, not today." Peppa got up and walked outside of the school grounds. She saw Mummy, Daddy and George Pig standing next to a group of police officers. 

Mummy Pig's eyes lit up as she set eyes on her daughter. "BABY!" 

Peppa stood there and watched them run over to her. Peppa for once didn't need her mummy. She was still embarrassed from Monday night's party. 

Peppa stood in the spotlight, but she wanted it to go away. For once in her life, she wanted it to leave her ALONE. Weird huh? Like she had a full-on show about her in kindy and now she wanted nothing. 

Well only Pedro, of course! 

Peppa stood there, thinking about Pedro and there three kids. A set of twins and one loner child. She thought about what they would look like. 

🐷+🐴= ?

Pink skin and long, luscious horse hair? 

Would her parents be happy? 

Wait-

If they were the only pigs on the earth, would that mean Peppa would have to marry George?-

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW 😣😣😣😣

If you get what I mean 🤨

Okay! Enough, enough! Back to the book. 

"Peppa, baby," Mummy Pig asked, brushing her fingers against Peppa's forehead, "what's wrong..?" 

Screw everything Peppa thought before guys (except her and Pedro's fam ♥♥💕!) 

"MUMMYYY!!" Peppa screamed into her mothers chest, "MUMMY PEDRO IS BLINDD!!" 

"Sugarcake!" Mummy Pig exclaimed. 

"Honey bun," Daddy Pig shouted, rushing over as fast as he could. 

"Peppa," George groaned. 

Peppa stopped crying. "SHUT UP GAY BOI!" Peppa fumed before crying again. 

"Now, now Peppa," Mummy Pig sternly said, "Be nice." 

"No! He was being MEAN!" Peppa screeched. 

"I just said your name!" George pleaded. 

"No one frickin cares! You said it 'rudely' and thats NOT okay," Peppa squealed, clicking her fingers. 

"You know what's tasting good right now.. roast pig.. I MEAN WHAT!?" Daddy Pig mumbled. 

"DADDY!" Mummy Pig exclaimed, hiding a smile. "NOT NOW!" 

No Daddy Pig isn't horny you pervy teens. 

"Look Peppa, it's 6am, let's go home and get ready for a day off school. Sound good?" Mummy Pig explained.

"Yes!" Peppa sobbed, her eyes blowing up with tears. 

"Good." 

"Come on now," Daddy Pig announced, pointing towards the station wagon. "Let's go home." 

                                                                                         ***

Peppa was all clean and ready for her day off. She lay in her bed, her canopy bed and stared at the roof. Pictures of Pedro and her photoshopped on wedding photo's were stuck up there. Peppa smiled and cried at the sight. 

Pedro would never see her on her wedding day.