010

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹━━━━━━ ◈

KALLUMI POV

" thats the symbol of the hunter association!" an applicant exclaimed

"is it someone from the selection committee?"

just then a man went down the ship, landing with a loud thud, the ground grumbled as i floated in the air not letting dust get in my body...

as the dust disappeared..

a man with white hair that was tied in a ponytail, a thick beard, and stretched earlobes with two piercings in both ears. Netero was commonly seen wearing a traditional and pair of geta with one ha.....

 he walked forward to the two examiners....

"wh-who's that old geezer?"

menchi then went forward to the chairman "the chairman of the selection committee"

"he's in charge of the hunter exam...chairman netero"

"well, i work behind the scenes. i only take action when there's an issue, like now, so menchi-san"

"yes, sir."

"you failed all applicants except one because you disapproved of their reluctance, to try new things?" netero said as he looked at menchi's breast, then looked up..

'pervert'

"no, sir..i lost my cool when one of the candidates insulted gourmet hunters" menchi explained as todo started getting up...

"And i made the exam harder than necessary"

"in other words, you're aware that this exam was unacceptable."

"yes, sir.when cooking is involved i lose control, i'm unqualified to be an examiner, i will resign as an examiner, so please redo the second phase"

"hmmm.but it would be difficult to find another examiner on such short notice"

"i apologize" menchi said as she bowed at chairman..

"very well, how about this?" netero said as he raised he's index finger

"i'd like you to continue serving as an examiner, but you must also participate in the new test you propose"

menchi then grew shock

"is that acceptable?, i'm certain that will help the applicants to accept the results"

"that's true...then the new challenge will be...boiled eggs!"

"boiled eggs?"

"chairman can you take us to Mt. split-in-half in your airship?" menchi said as she pointed her index finger to the airship..

"Mt. split-in-half?, i see what you're doing. certainly, i can"

-

-

-

-

as i went outside the airship, i then saw a split in the mountain, as i then realized

"Mt. split-in-half!, The mountain that is famous for its characteristic split in the middle that divides the mountain into two equal halves and for its strong ascensional currents inside the split. It's also the home to the spider eagles that build their nests between the cliffs on Split Mountain with their webs." i explained as i looked at the split in front of me

"i'm surprised you know that number 32" netero said in awe as he looked at me with a small smile

"hmm, yes indeed, your quite the smartiepants i may say" menchi said as she also smiled at me