002

◈ ━━━━━━ 𝑯𝑼𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹━━━━━━ ◈

AUTHORS POV

Two hours have passed since the start of the exam the applicants have traveled over thirty kilometers from the start. None of them knows how far they must go. They are forced to run at the leader's pace. with no goal specified.

It's a monotonous course with no end in sight. And many applicants have already dropped out. Extrapolating from historical data, this exam type usually involves a forty-kilometer course.

"Hey! Wait up kid!" a man with jet black hair with a businessman outfit yelled at a boy who had white hair, and sapphire eyes, "hmmm?" said the albino. "You should show the hunter exam some respect!" the man yelled.

"What do you mean?" the albino responded.

"Why are you using a skateboard?! That's cheating! "the man retorted.

KALLUMI POV

As I was floating a man suddenly yelled pointing a finger at me "you too! Why are you floating! You should be running! Show some respect to the hunter exam!" the man said pointing a finger at me like I'm some kidnapper ready to steal his child.

"why?" I said quietly, the man started getting mad " this is an endurance test!"

"no, it isn't" A boy joined.

"huh?"

the three of us looked at the boy who responded... "The examiner only told us to follow him." a boy with greenish-black hair and brown eyes said. "Whose side are you on? Eh?" the man said. Just as the boy was about to say something a certain albino walked towards him.

"hey, how old are you?" the albino asked.

"I'm twelve years old" the boy responded.

"hmmm..." the albino simply said.

Were the same age, I wonder what age is the other girl...

"Hey, you." the albino said looking towards the floating girl.

"yes?" I asked.

"how old are you?" asked the albino.

"I'm twelve years old" I responded.

just then the boy did a cool trick on his skateboard making the other boy in awe.

"guess I'll run too"

 "me too, I guess," I said while doing a flip before I went toward the two boys who were in awe

"Wow!, that was cool!" Gon said, amazed by the girl's Gymnastics.

"I'm killua." the boy whose name was killua said.

"I'm Gon." said the now-named Gon.

"How about you?" Gon said looking at me.

"I'm...Uhhhhhhh.......F/n." I said not telling my real name.

* F/n - Fake name

"F/n? That's a nice name." gon smiled.

"Arigato," I said quietly, trying to hide my blush.

"Your a quiet one are you?" killua asked.

"I guess you could say that " I stated.

"hmmm," he said.

"Damn it..making a fool out of me," the man whose name is Leorio said

It's been about four hours since the exam began...we must have traveled at least sixty kilometers. how much farther do we need to go?'

'only one rookie every three years passes the hunter exam. So for a normal human like me, it isn't even worth dreaming about...Damn it' Leorio thought as his case fell. Leorio tried catching his breath as he put his hands on his knees.

We waited for him, as we stopped running and looked at Leorio.

"Hey, forget him. Let's get going." Killua said, not caring about the tired man.

Poor guy must be hard to wear a suit while doing the exam.

Gon looked at Leorio, for awhile making me and Killua confused

"Screw that," Leorio said, as he ran. "I'm gonna become a hunter!"

"Damn it all!" we watched as leorio ran past us.

Gon smiled as I looked at him...Gon then used his fishing pole to get Leorio's case making me and Killua amazed.

"cool! Let me try that later!" killua said.

"if you let me try your skateboard, okay?" Gon said.  

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  

hello hope you like it have a nice day 

⇒author-chan