Ch 11: A moonlit makeout

Idk I just wanted to write something gay at the moment.

Horror's POV:

Once I knew everyone was asleep I woke Sans from his slumber impatiently. He rolled his head to the side with a groan and his eyes opened slowly. He asked if he fell asleep and I slowly nodded. A cute puppy yawn came from his mouth as he rose up and blinked a few times before being fully awake. I sat back against the frame of my bed and Sans crawled onto my legs sitting down looking happy for the love he was about to receive but first.......I was actually hungry for his blood~ Sans noticed and turned his head sideways pulling down the right sleeve of his shoulder exposing his neck. As soon as I heard the pumping blood I immediately began attacking that spot. I sucked slowly and little "mmm's" came from Sans making not only hungry for his blood but for something much more~ I began kissing, licking, and biting him as he moaned quietly in pleasure and/or pain. I began taking his shirt off and rubbing all down his skeletal spine as he shivered in pleasure with a low growl. I began kissing Sans on his lips(?) pushing my tongue to his mouth. He opened up slowly allowing me to explore anywhere I wanted~ Sans toppled me as our kiss deepened and he began stroking each one of my ribs. I pet his ears gently them made my way to his tail and he quietly moaned again each time I did. 

"Good boy~" I teased.

"S-Shut up!" He said.

"I know you love me~"

"Mmm..."

Sans grabbed the hand I was petting him with and pinned it down on the bed along with my other hand and smiled curiously at me.

"If youre a prince.........does that make you my master?"

"W-What?!"

I blushed crazily at his question and he just giggled silently. I calmed myself and went along with his joke. I pinned him down on the bed and began whispering in his ear.

"I mean...I can be~" I said lustfully.

Sans's blush spread across his face more making him look like a blueberry and I laughed. He pushed me off and laid back down on the bed and cuddled up. I put my arms around him and we both fell asleep quietly.