Ch 15: Quiet woods

All was quiet.. The sound of a small child voice echoed through everyone's ears.. The words the kid spoke.. it needed to be repeated. 

"Say that again." Said one of the werewolves that shot Sans. 

The child, Floral, stepped forwards. She had a blank expression on her face that seconds later, turned into tears. 

"SANS WAS THAT VAMPIRES SOULMATE! OUR ALPHA IS THE PRINCE OF VAMPIRES SOULMATE!!"

Floral ran over to Sans and hugged his body. The other two kids, Pallet and Tk ran to meet Floral and me and also hugged Sans. I was in too much pain to say anything but the kids cried out loudly. Some of the members of the crowd fell to the ground with little weeps. I looked back at my lovers lifeless body. I couldn't take the feeling of the other people being around me. I picked Sans up and stood up from the grass. I turned my back on everyone and started walking away. No one dared to stop me from leaving even the kids stayed behind. They probably knew it was for the best to leave us alone. I walked away from the crowd and disappeared into the woods.

No ones POV:

Prince Horror, the prince of vampires was now deep in the woods. He held his partner, Sans, the werewolf alpha, who was nothing but a limp body in his arms. Horror was going to be killed but Sans rushed in and took the shot himself. The prince set down his love on a high, flat, stone. He sat next to his partner on the stone. There was nothing Horror could say or do but beg to God in his head. He pleaded for Sans to be alright and wake up. Deep down he knew Sans was dead but Horror didn't want to give up. 

"P-Please Sans..!" Horror finally whispered. "Please! D-D-Don't leave me! N-Not now!" 

Horror had finally spoke and cried more watching his already dead partner die more. Horror kept yelling saying that it was his fault saying that he should be dead, he was going to end his life right next to Sans and he WAS going to. He gave one last kiss to his loving Sans until he pulled away, noticing that their soulmate markings were still visible. Horror's soul lifted and he kissed Sans once again and again until a cough escaped Sans's mouth. Horror pulled away again as Sans gasped for air and coughed once again.

"SANS! YOU'RE ALIVE!!" Horror yelled hugging his mate.

"H-Horror..?!" Sans whispered hugging Horror back. 

"ARE YOU OK?! OF COURSE YOUR NOT! YOU WERE SHOT!!!"

"Horror calm down!" 

"H-HOW CAN-"

Sans hugged Horror tighter and rubbed the prince's skull. They both were calm and didn't let each other go. Not until they were ready to speak again.

"I'm sorry.."