Ch 6: Bite mark

Sans's POV:

I woke up in my house—WAIT! My house??? I swear I was at Horror's castle....maybe he dropped me off when I was asleep. I got off my floor and stroked my ears so they weren't so dirty. I walked out of my den and out into the middle of the clearing that our dens surrounded. I walked up to the pointed rock that laid in the middle and look to the sky. I looked behind me to see my brother walking up. 

"Hey Paps." I said.

"Oh brother! Where were you yesterday?" He asked. "Blue said that you just disappeared when you were patrolling the boarder."

"Oh ummm.....I....I chased a butterfly! Yeah......and then I got lost in the forest....?" I lied.

"Oh.....ok then see ya later Sans!"

Papyrus walked off the rock and headed in the direction of the food den. I jumped down off the rock almost landing on Tk but quickly turned so I missed him by an inch. Tk looked at me surprised and I looked at him the same way.

"Tk are you ok?" I asked.

"A-Alpha! Im sorry I-I shouldve looked where I was going!" Tk said.

"No its my fault....anyways is there a reason you were here?"

"Oh yeah I—hmmm?"

"What is it?"

"You smell....like blood..."

"Oh I—"

"THERES A BITE ON YOUR NECK ALPHA!!!"

"Shh Tk!"

"Sorry just it looks swollen."

"I'll be fine.....why dont you go play!"

"Ok alpha!"

Tk ran away from me and I smilled. I went out of our area deeper into the forest and ran my hand along every tree I passed on my left side. I found a small area of water and looked at my felection. Tk was right, the bite did look swollen. I noticed that it was bleeding a little...the smell of blood stung my nose so I grabbed a leaf from a tree and some vines to wrap it around so I didnt attrack any unwanted guests. I kept walking deeper into the forest but turned in the direction of the boarder to see if any vampire's were patrolling......As I was by the border the smell of more blood hit my nose I saw something in the distance that looked like a dead animal. I shrugged it off and headed back to my pack. As I headed back I could shake the image of Horror and realized how lonely we both were without each other.......even though I've only known him for like a day well actually the first time I met him something felt awfully familiar about him and his smell reminded him of something but he couldnt remember what. 

Maybe just somehow.......I could visit him and get to know him better. Yeah! Maybe I'll visit him tomorrow.