"Just fah ah lickkle."

         Confused, Reign just blinked and Layton chuckled.

        "M- Mi did tink yuh seh mi did ah unnu shadow... yur best friend?" she continued to blink, a sign that she was trying not to cry.

        Part of Layton's reason for leaving was the fact that he felt like he was becoming too emotionally attached to the family, especially his little partner in crime; Reign.

         "Yuh are... it'z just fah a while, Ray," he assured.

        "Right... whatever," she mumbled, getting up and snatched away when he grabbed her hand.

        "Ray,"

        Ignoring him, she left out and bumped right into Kaari.

        "Wah deh wrong wid yuh gyal?" Kaari asked but Reign just walked around her and headed towards the living room.

        "Wassup mama?" King nudged her when she sat next to him and stared at the tv.

        "Nutten,"

         "You've been crying...oh-" he paused when he noticed Layton standing in the hall.

        "Uncle Lay iz leaving... ¿Qué tiene de malo que los hombres de esta familia mientan todo el tiempo? No entiendo por qué la gente deja tanto... primero papá y ahora él... que es el siguiente, que¿Quién sigue, tú?"  What is wrong with men in this family lying all the time? I don't understand why people leave so much... first Papa and now him... who's next, you?

       King was confused as hell, he knew that the twins were fluent in a couple of languages other than Patios, but this was a moment for him.

        "Ray," he chuckled softly as she continued to ramble on as if he had disappeared.

        "I'm just saying," she folded her arms and frowned her face up.

        "What was it dat you were saying? I ain't understand nothing after tha' Lay leaving part."

        "Nutten," she mumbled, placing her feet on the coffee table and stared at the tv.

        "Ray," Layton called, entering the living room.

       When she didn't say anything, he walked over and squatted in front of her.

        "Let me talk to you real quick," King said as Reign clenched her little fists.

        Getting up, the men headed out in the backyard and Reign got up and ran upstairs. Her little heart was torn into pieces, she was extremely devasted but wanted to act tough just so Layton would catch her crying.

        Although she wanted him to stay, she didn't want to guilt him into doing so, she knew better...

Years before while in Santorini, Greece

Hearing the door open then close, Renae put her book down and jumped down from the bed, and rushed out of the room she almost bumped into King.

"You scared me," She laughed, stepping back some.

Staring at her for a moment, he grabbed her hand and led her towards the balcony. Once outside, he sat down and pulled her down onto his lap, and just laid his head on her breasts.