(36) suprise

The door opens with a annoyed Dimitri "that's not really a nice way to welcome your husband" He said and I gulp. I looked like a mess. Gray sweat pants and one of his button down to shirts with a sunflower blanket over my shoulder and baby thow up on me. There was also some somehow in my hair. He looks at me then the baby bottle "who had kids?" Be asked and u frowned "your accent is gone" I said and he roles his eyes "ansver the question kitten" He said and I sigh "we.... We did" I mumbled and he smiles. The dogs and cats run down the stairs barking and meowing. He looks at them "who adopted pe-" Cover his mouth "we did" I said and grab his hand walking to the 4 baby cribs. He looks at all them and smiles.

We sit on the couch as I feed them and talk. He said he got out early and waited to surprise me. He went upstairs to take a shower and I smile waiting. He stomps down the stairs in only his boxers "where the hell is my office!" He yells and I look at him innocently

He gets dr3sses and comes down "where are my rings?" He asked and I lay on the couch "where in deed" I ask and he walks over getting between my legs. I gulp and he smirks "baby. I may be 34 but I still have more energy than you do. Now we're are my rings kittenX  h3 asked and I sigh. " Up your ass. You know I don't like you not using your accent when they hell did it go?" I asked and he sighs "I can still do it but not as much anymore. It comes out when I get mad" He said and I tear up. I know it's not a big deal but I lived his accent. "Kiss my ass." I said and push him off making sure the babies were asleep and okay before walking up the stairs and grabbing his ring box. I thow it to him then lay down pissed.

He sighs and lags down next to me as me wraps his arms around my waist "baby. I'm sorry." He said and I shrugged him away.

He pins me know my back and u glare at him. "I've missed you kitten. Can I get a hug at least? Since I've gotten back you've acted like you hate me" He said looking at me sadly. I frown and. Close my eyes hugging him and tearing up. "I don't want you to leave again" I said and he hugs me. We lay there and he kisses my neck.

I tilt my head back and lick my lips "wait. We shouldn't. The kids" I said and he bit me "ivans coming in soon" He said and takes off my shirt "I've been away for 7 almost 8 years and have had zero sex. While you be been my little slut and playing with toys. I think I get some play time now" Be daid ad I blush.

He taiik off my jogers and opens my legs then looks at my thigh "is..... That.. when did you get a tattoo?" He asked and I blushed.

"Last time I visited you you bit my neck. I got a picture of the hickey and bite mark and got it as a tattoo with the words bite me and some vampire teeth" I said and he laughs a bit while kissing me softly "I've planned the wedding, well Ivan has. It's on Christmas" He said and I smile "it will be our first Christmas together" I said and he smiles.

Laying down I look at my engagement ring. He pulls me closer and I whine "your sweaty" I said and he pouts "do are you" He said and I smile cuddling you to him. I hear a. Baby cry and sigh not wanting to get up. He gets up instead and puts in a robe walking down to the baby.

I smile to myself and close my eyes.

He's a idiot.

He comes back and I sit up whining a bit. He smiles softly "I go to hard?" He asked and I role my eyes "nope" I said and lay back down as he gets back in bed and puts his arm around my shoulder.

We stay like that for a while and I smile.

I missed him a lot