Chapter 22

The same night, at the clock down, Tamara and Greg were together along with Killian who had a sack over his head. Tamara and Greg were seeing each other and were planning to do something in Storybrooke that wouldn't be good.

"Actually, I prefer it with the lights on," Tamara removed the sack from Killian, "I've spent enough time below deck to not be afraid of the dark. So, if this is your idea of torture, well you're just gonna have to try a little harder," Killian said.

"Torture you? No, we just want to offer you a job," Greg said.

"Oh and then you're gonna let me go?" Killian chuckled, "Oh, I'm sorry, I already did that last job. I killed Rumpelstiltskin, I'm sated, replete. I just need my sister and niece, then my life's purpose met," Killian said.

"I wish I could've been there, to see you stab the Dark One," Tamara said.

"Well, look who's up to speed," Killian said.

"I'm a quick learner," Tamara said.

"Then you know my work is done," Killian said.

"Yeah, I don't think so, take a look," He and Tamara pushed the chair Killian is tied to over to the window and hand him a telescope. He looked through it, Killian saw Mr Gold and Lacey walking down the street.

"No, no!" He blinked, "Where is Cali?!" Killian asked.

"He's alive, Hook and last I saw her, she was drinking herself stupid because all she wanted was her big brother," Tamara said.

"He beat you. Now, this guy has some powerful magic here, mate. He's untouchable. You'll never get another chance to take him down and now, it seems he's broken your sister's heart," Greg said.

"Oh, I will, I will make him pay for hurting her," Killian said.

"Not unless we help you," Tamara said.

"How can you help me?" Killian asked.

"We know how to kill magical creatures," Tamara said.

"And the price?" Killian asked.

"I need you to help me find someone. My father. He was taken in this town a long time ago," Greg said.

"Why the bloody hell do you think I'll be able to help you find your father?" Killian asked.

"Because you know the woman who room him, Regina. Do we have a deal?" Greg asked.

"Let me see my sister and comfort her then you'll have a deal," Killian said.

Elsewhere, Calista walked out of the convenience store heading to the docks. She sat on a bench and looked at the sea, she brought out a bottom of rum and opened the bottle.

She poured some of the liquid down her neck and sighed, "Why am I so mad at you but you're the only person I want with me right now?" Calista asked no one in particular.

Killian walked up to her and took the bottle before sitting beside her. She watched him confused and shocked, "I know, I'm dashingly handsome but don't stare," Killian said.

"You're back..." She said.

"Aye, love, I'm back," Killian drunk from the bottle, "I saw I didn't kill him and I also saw him with your best friend," He looked at her, "What happened?" He asked.

"You got what you wanted, me broken," Calista said and took the bottle then drunk from it.

"Cali..." Killian said.

"Guess... I guess I should've chosen you, this is what I get for following my heart instead of my head," Calista said and started crying again.

Killian looked at her and placed his arm over her shoulders and brought her into him. She didn't accept the hug but she didn't deny it, she just sat there crying into him. He brushed his fingers through her hair, "I'm here... I'm here now," He whispered he placed his head on hers.