⁌6⁍ ✿ A ''Slight'' Dededetour ✿

Did I really make an entire fake radio station for this one chapter? Yes...yes I did.
Complete with five songs, four song samples, text-to-speech voices, and weird commercials.

Listening to the radio is not necessary; it's optional. The important parts from the radio are described and written in the story.

(Since YouTube is stupid, apparently the video is blocked in North Korea, Cuba, Iran, and Syria, because "COPYRIGHTED CONTENT!!!!")
I fully expect this video to be completely blocked in a few months, because that's what happened to my other music compilation videos that were only "partially blocked".

Highlights:
1:42 - car screeching noises (this is present in the music video version of All Star, along with the screaming that follows shortly after)
3:11 - All Star ends, annoying radio host talks over the beginning of the next song
7:21 - Uncle Grandpa's PSA
7:36 - Dreamland driving safety awareness (my magnum opus)
8:33 - the Name Your Price Tool from Progressive (created by Robo_Pls_No )
8:49 [Pause here, as in the story there's a brief break from the radio]
8:54 - the radio host has a slight stroke while trying to say "Spongebob"
9:30 - radio station blip thing that plays samples of songs (Elmo - Drive My Car, Donkey Kong 64 rap intro, Chop Suey but you overslept, Sparta remix)
10:22 - party rockers in the hou          se tonight
11:19 - radio host announces Daft Punk disbanding, and says they will be playing one of their songs for the next 24 hours as tribute. He also reveals a pretty big plot point you wouldn't expect from the meme radio.
11:56 - Robot Rock begins to play for the next 24 hours on a loop

Anyway...~6500 words in this chapter. Better get comfy, because the ride never ends.

You quickly realize that you have no idea where Meta Knight went. Well then.

A promise is a promise, however. And you don't want to disappoint your king!

Hm...what would be the most obvious place? Kirby's house? Probably. 

Yeah, good enough. You shrug to yourself, hop in your car that was still parked at the bottom of Castle Dedede's hill, and drive off.

The sun is beginning to set, casting rays of orange across the sky. You pull out a pair of sunglasses so you can look cool, driving in the sunset with your convertible car. A random Cappy looks on in envy, and you smile.

You turn on the radio, and decide to see what's up with the local radio stations. The first one you land on is playing All Star by Smash Mouth, and it looks like you've caught it right at the beginning too.

So now you're driving through town in a convertible, sunglasses on, leaning back a bit as the sun sets in the background, with All Star playing from the radio. What an odd aesthetic.

"Hey! Hey!" A voice from above exclaims.

Stopping at a stop sign, you glance above you to see Galacta Knight descending from the sky. For some reason Axe Knight is hanging off of one of his horns.

"Turn that off!" Galacta Knight orders, eyes narrowed a bit as he lands on the hood of your car. He's apparently decided to ignore the smaller knight tugging at his horn.

"No." You glare at him. Since he's Galacta Knight, though, you have a feeling this argument won't be over quickly, so you shift your car into park.

"You will doom us all with your ignorance." Galacta Knight glares into your soul. "Playing that song is how one summons a great evil."

"What else summons this 'great evil'? Wearing a sombrero in a goofy fashion?" You scoff, shifting a bit as the self-proclaimed Greatest Warrior in the Galaxy glares into your soul.