Chapter 5

Previously on Your Tears...
Bakugo walked over to her and saw she was sleeping and sat down and fell asleep next to her when he was sitting in the chair.

Y/n's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Bakugo there sitting beside the nurses office(hospital?) bed and looked at him and he was asleep and he was holding my hand and I opened my mouth and it was dry and the only thought came to my mind "Water..." I thought(go away you minetas-)and slipped my hand out of his and stood up and I didn't realize I was still struggling to balance(cause author chan says so) and I fell over and I grabbed the side of the bed and it only made me hit the floor a little less hard and I still made a small thump. "Ow, way to be quiet.." I then heard Bakugo stand up cause the chair made a chair sound(so creative-) "Y/n? You okay?!" He sounded slightly worried about me and I decided just to lay on the floor. "I just fell so I don't think I'm that okay I just wanted water" I said making this face qwq and he walked over and picked me up setting me on the bed. "I will get you some water dork, you could have asked me to get it for you..." he said leaving the room and I nodded and pulled the sheet on myself cause it was comfy and I waited for Bakugo to get back

Bakugo's POV

I left the hospital room to get water and I was just thinking to myself "date ideas for Y/n when she gets better...what does she like...I should know this! Maybe a candle lit picnic? No thats over the top romantic like maybe second date material, it needs to be special!" I grabbed some water and began to head back to the room she was in and I handed her the water and sat down next to her and patted her head.

Time skip a week cause again lazy and ima pretend students can visit parents-

I was sitting in my dorm when I got a text from Y/n saying; hey can I come to your dorm when I'm done being forced by my mom to visit her?) and I responded with; yeah sure I don't mind at all)

Y/n's POV after texting Bakugo

I put my phone down(TRIGGER WARNING ABUSE): I felt my face get slapped and tears in my eyes from the pain and my mom shoved me to the ground and slapped my wrists. "Don't tell anyone!" She yelled at me. "I didn't!" I said back and she used her quirk to turn her arm into a whip. "Don't talk back and lie!" She said and whipped my back and all I could do was sit there and silently cry then she grabbed my hair and forced me to look at her. "Ugh you look like your father it is so sickening cause if you weren't born he would be here cause he wouldn't have became a hero!" She screamed at me and began to cut my back and when she was done she threw my phone and jacket at me and told me to get out.

At UA

I walked into my dorm and started crying and grabbed something from my nightstand and began cutting my arm then when I was done I cleaned the blade and put it away and cleaned up my wounds then changed into a long sleeved top and slipped Bakugo's hoodie over my top and began to walk to his dorm and knocked on the door.(TRIGGER END might have angst like cryin-)

Bakugo's POV

I heard a knock and opened my dorm door to see Y/n looking at her feet and crying and I pulled her into a hug and gently stroked her hair and kissed her on the forehead(uses weird explanations cause dirty minds) and I pulled her into my dorm, closing the door, I hugged her then asked. "What's wrong? Was it your mother?" I sounded very concerned cause I was concerned! Someone hurt my girlfriend! I am pissed and concerned! "It was my mom..." she mumbled very quietly and I gently put my hand on her cheek and when I put my hand on her cheek she winced and I couldn't help but feel sad and I sighed. "Want to watch a movie on my laptop like some cheesy disney movie?" I asked trying to cheer her up, I looked at her and she nodded and I tried to smile but it just hurt knowing she was going through this and I am planning to tell Aizawa. I won't allow this behavior from her mom to continue! I grabbed my laptop and sat on the bed then Y/n sat next to me and I put on Mulan(cause Author chan chose mulan deal with it.) and I looked at Y/n and smiled cause she seemed focused on the movie and It was cute but I wasn't going to say anything, I put my arm around her cause I wanted to.

Half way through watching Mulan

I looked at Y/n who was fast asleep and I had a small smile then turned off the movie and closed my laptop and put it on my nightstand and laid there just relaxing and tomorrow was Saturday and I looker at Y/n "She looks so pretty and calm when she is sleeping..." I kissed her on the forehead the. Closed my eyes falling asleep.

In the morning

I got up making sure not to wake Y/n and I went to the bathroom and got ready cause I ain't changing in front of a girl and I have respect for women unlike Mineta, I finished getting ready and headed to where ever the heck Mr. Aizawa was. "Mr. Aizawa I have something to tell you and It's very important." I said getting the attention of the tired teacher.

To Be Continued...

Word count 1013
Woah exciting and cliff hangers lol