Chapter 4

This is just for background music and this reminds me of them lolll

Bakugo's POV

I watched as Y/n walked closer to me and I sighed and looked her in the her E/C eyes. "Y/n I like you...." I said and felt my cheeks warm up "Damnit" I thought to myself as a few minutes pass and she hasn't said a word "Does she not like me the way I like her? Did I make a mistake by confessing my feelings? GAHH!!! I Don't know what to do!!" I thought to myself as I mentally panicked being overwhelmed with my mixed feelings about Y/n, "what is her response? Will she reject me or accept me? Was I too much of an ass to her an everyone?" I started questioning myself.

Y/n's POV

"Y/n I like You...." Bakugo said and he then blushed. Few minutes pass and I don't respond. I don't even know what to say to him! "I like you too..." I said softly and felt my face go beet red and I hugged Bakugo tightly to hide the blush I had on my face and I heard a gasp and it seemed like I surprised him with the hug and I squeaked a inaudible sound. "So what now?" I asked and I felt like I had my air ripped out of my lungs and my heart went Wow.

Bakugo's pov

"I like you too..." She responded softly and I think I died a little inside okay maybe a lot inside then i feel my body move a bit and when I looked down I saw she hugged me and I gently hugged back cause I'm not used to hugs. "So what now?" She asked and I just thought Well shit I don't know. "Maybe just kiss I dont know! I never liked a girl before! Or even have her like me!" I said loudly, feeling awkward, I saw she made a inaudible sound. "I-I never kissed anyone before..." she stuttered softly and awkwardly "Damnit she's being cute again!" I thought blushing more now and I continued to die inside then she got on her tippy toes struggling to reach my height a bit and I chuckled a bit and she huffed acting up set at me, then I leaned down and closed my eyes and kissed her.

Y/n's POV

He leaned down and kissed me and I closed my eyes and kissed him back, softly.(Man y'all pervs dont be like mineta. Its not a full on makeout sesh) then pulled away and covered my face as my Fr/C tail wagged and I made another inaudible squeak. "I-I eeek!!" I squeaked trying to speak and all he did was laugh at me. "You're so cute Y/n it's almost sickening." He said clearly joking and I playfully hit his arm. "Shut up boom boom boy." I said jokingly and he acted offended. "I can't believe I kissed you!" He said putting a hand on his chest and the other on his forehead dramatically and then glanced down with a small smile.

Week later cause again lazy as heck y'all and No ones pov for once so shocking i know

It was class time Y/n had sat next to Bakugo, like always, and she looked at him and smiled and he turned his head blushing and she clearly noticed this. "Aw is boom boom boy shy all of a sudden?" She said sounding snarky. "What- n-no..." he said trying to sound tough. "S-Shut up dork!" He said in a louder tone and Y/n just grinned a crap eating grin. "Oh make me~" she said teasing the angry pomeranian. "Fine I bet I can." He said smirking and Y/n looked at him. "How exactly would you do that?" She asked and he kissed her on the cheek and she made a face like this @^@ and made squeaks and covered her face. "Told you I could make you shut up do you doubt my strength?" He said smiling and puffing his chest out proudly and she just shook her head still blushing. Mr Aizawa walked in "Okay shut up now we will be training and two pairs against two pairs and I will pair you up with your partners on the training grounds." Aizawa explained and the class went out on the field and Y/n and Bakugo were paired up and Ochako and Deku were a pair and Kaminari and Mina were a pair and Kirishima and Todoroki, Iida and Momo, etc (the last pairing is important)

Momo and Iida were against Y/n and Bakugo and the duel training began and Y/n used her quirk for a certain animals legs(you pick btw) and ran at Iida and Bakugo knocked Momo to the ground and out of bounds, when Y/n ran at Iida Bakugo had used his quirk and Iida dodged and Bakugo's shot with his quirk has hit Y/n and it wasn't some small hit it was a big blast and it had knocked Y/n onto her back which had some sensitivity (cause during the time skip her mom hit her but worse) and she felt the sharp pain shoot in her back and some wounds had opened up from this and she winced and didn't get up and when Bakugo saw what happened he froze and shot a blast at Iida and then somehow beat Iida but during the whole time he was worried about Y/n and he felt bad that she accidentally got hit by his quirk but after the one training duel the others went and when he went to see Y/n in the nurses office he saw her scars on her arms and his heart sank and there was cuts on her arms and he felt sad and he walked over to her and saw she was sleeping and sat down and fell asleep next to when he was sitting in the chair.

To Be Continued
1010 word count