Chapter 3

A/n: alrighty time skippity to the morning on the weekend so it be Saturday

In the morning(Bakugo's POV)

I woke up and sat up and stretched then glanced at Y/n who was fast asleep and my heart ached how lbadly I wanted to tell her my feelings... I shook my head "no I don't like her she is just a friend thats all." I thought to myself and sighed and sat there and looked through the news on my phone until I hear a yawning sound and hear my name "Bakugo?...." she said softly and I turned my head in her direction. "Yes Y/n?" I said and she got off her bed and walked with a cute hop "Holy shit so cute! Wait no not cute, cuteness is gross." I thought to myself. "Do you want your hoodie back?" She asked and I held back a smile. "You can have the hoodie plus it smells like girl now." I faked an annoyed tone and she looked at me and noticed I faked the annoyed tone I have. "Are you okay ever since the commons room you have been off lately what is wrong Bakugo?" She said with a cute worried face "damnit she knows I faked it but I want to tell her so bad...." I thought "I'm fine just tired that's all." I said and looked away and in the corner of my eye I saw her frown "I didn't mean to make her sad..." she opened her mouth to speak. "Bakugo stop lying and tell me the freaking truth!" She said loudly. "Fine, promise you won't laugh." I said sternly. "Promise" She said and I sighed and opened my mouth to speak. "I like this girl but she probably doesn't like me the same way." I said quickly then my cheeks turned a bright red and she nodded. "I like a boy too and it's kind of the same way." She said looking away from me and frowned a bit.

Y/n's POV

I looked away from him with a small frown "He likes another girl...He doesn't like me..." I thought to myself. "Well want to hangout with the others?" I asked, changing the subject and stood up and stretched and sighed.

A month later cause I'm lazy y'all

I was in class just paying attention and taking notes and muttering and Bakugo looked at me and when Mr. Aizawa stopped and stepped out of class because All Might, Bakugo said to me "You're sounding like Deku when you are muttering like that." He said in his normal sounding tone, and I couldn't but blush a bit and shake my head. "Be quiet Bakugo" I said rolling my eyes playfully and when Mr. Aizawa returned we were dismissed back to our dorms and me and Bakugo walked together and I felt my heart flutter. "Hey Y/n meet me on the roof at sunset." He said when we got to the dorms and on our floor. "Okay Y/n?" He said and went our separate ways.

Bakugo's POV

I responded. "Okay Y/n?" Sounding a bit confused but I was planning to meet her on the roof and I wonder if she will meet me there at sunset cause I really want to tell her how I feel...

Time skip to sunset on the roof

I stood there waiting for her then I heard her voice. "Bakugo you asked me to meet you here?" She asked and I sighed and turned around. "Can you come here?"

To Be Continued😈
593 word count
Im out now bois