Chapter 1

Y/n's backstory a little

no one's pov

Y/n was sitting in her room playing with her stuffed animals and she was just 6 and her dad had walked into her room "Y/n! Your quirk!" He said happily and she jumped up to her feet "I got my quirk!" She squealed happily and ran to her dad and he lifted her up tossing her in the air then catching her. "You're just like your dad" her mom said standing in the doorway "you have his quirk." She said to Y/n and her father. "Yup just like me!" He said and set Y/n down and scruffled her hair with a big smile.

Few months later of trying to control the quirk

Y/n hid her ears and tail that were there since she got her quirk and when they disappeared a hour later they would come back and her parents decided to take her to the docter. "Y/n Y/L?" The nurse called and Y/n walked in to the office with her parents and when the doctor walked in and ran the tests. "This test will take a few days to get the results but I will call you when the results are done." The doctor stated.

A few days later brought to you by tacobell

The phone had rang and Y/n ran and got her dad and he got her mom and then he answered the phone and Y/n was standing there looking at her parents as they were on the phone with the doctor and when she saw her dads face sink into a frown and her mom looked saddened and when they got off the phone minutes later Y/n's dad crouched down. "Y/n, the doctor called and he...he said you have a defect in your quirk and the ears and tail you have are the result of the defect but you can still retract them into your body but only for a little bit of time like a few hours..." he said softly with a saddened look. "It's okay daddy It isn't your fault" Y/n said and hugged him.

5 years later

Y/n and her mom turned on the news and saw that her father a superhero had been murdered by the hero killer, Y/n froze in shock and felt her warm tears roll down her cheek and her mom turned off the tv and looked at Y/n then got up and walked to her room. Y/n sat there feeling numb "not true...is it?" She thought to herself.

Another timeskip by taco bell it is now when she is
At UA and Y/n's POV

I walked into UA and i bumped into my childhood friend Katsuki Bakugou "Hey! Watch where you are going!" He yelled at me and I looked up at him. "Katsuki Bakugo you still dont know how to treat people do you?" I joked then started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and I forced down a wince. "Do you think you can talk to me like that?!" He yelled, loud as always. "I was just joking jeez." I said rolling my eyes. "Y/n still a jokester aren't you?" He said annoyed at me and I got my wrist free and stuck my tongue out and with a childish expression and then ran off. "GET THE HELL BACK HERE!" Bakugo yelled chasing after me with small baby explosions. "Nana nana!" I teased and then I stopped and turned around and he slammed into me knocking me onto the ground. "Ow!!" I yelped and when I opened my eyes I was literally two inches from his face. "Get off you're crushing me!!!" I yelled and demanded and he got off then I walked to class 1A cause thats my class. "Hope i dont have class with him." I think to myself then take a seat as I sit in my seat low behold guess who sits next to me. "Oh come on..." I mutter and thats when he looked at me then looked at Mr. Aizawa and then I looked and saw a yellow sleeping bag. "Thats our teacher?" I asked so confused and tried to hold in a laugh and when the class ended I got up but when I was grabbing my book i was writing in I got a text my phone being on silent I felt my small bag like purse vibrate and I pull out my phone and see that Bakugo is already gone and its from Bakugo and I sit there for a minute wondering how he got my number but then I read the text and it says; don't mention what happened earlier to anyone got it.)
I respond back with; k.) and then put my phone away and grab my bag then start my way to the 1A dorms when I bump into a certain green haired boy and he dropped all his stuff. "BAH! I'm so sorry!" He apologized. "Hey Izuku long time no see?" I say helping pick up his stuff he dropped and he looked at me. "Y/n?! It's been awhile how have you been!" He said smiling friendlily. "I've been better I saw at entrance exams you have your quirk now correct?" I said and he responded with. "Yeah I got my quirk turns out im a late bloomer on a quirk." He said smiling(a/n btw his quirk is the canon one he got from all might i ain't changin it) I smile. "That's great Izuku!" I exclaim and then I ask. "Want to head to the dorms?" "Sure." He responds then we head to the dorms.

Time skip to later that night

I woke up with the roaring pain in my back from when I was living with my mom and she wasn't exactly pleasant so I just sat there in my dorm on my bed which is on the fourth floor next to Uraraka but anyways I just decided to get up and walk to the common room and just sit there to chill out and I was wearing a F/C C/T and S/F/C C/B.

Bakugo's pov

I woke up not being able to sleep so I went to the common room and saw Y/n on the couch and I stopped walking and looked at her and I saw dark bruises and small cuts on her back(if you chose a tank top) I sat down next to her "Can't sleep?" I asked trying to sound annoyed. "Yeah..." She responded and rubbed her arm and when she rubbed her arm i saw some small bruises. "Here." I said and handed the sweater: "This doesn't mean I like you cause I don't you looked cold." I said looking away.

To be continued😈😈 and the word count is 1149