Chapter 2

A/n: So part two to last bit and its still
Bakugo's pov

Previously on Your Tears

"This doesn't mean I like you cause I don't and you Looked Cold." I said Looking away.

Bakugo's POV

She put on my hoodie/sweater that was really big on her and she looked really cute thenI turned my head away to hide a small rosy blush that coated my face. "Why are you awake." I asked trying to sound annoyed. "How do I tell Y/n I like her? Wait what am I saying!? I don't like Y/n." I thought to myself then breaking me out of my thoughts was Y/n's voice. "Just nightmares...." she said softly, she sounded like she was lying....why would she lie saying she has nightmares I mean she could but...I saw the bruises and cuts...what does she not want me to know. I can't blame her for lying how can she trust me. I thought to myself again. "Why are you lying?" I asked without thinking, "shit...why did I say that?", "How am I lying to you?" She said softly. "Why does she sound so scared to tell me!" I felt myself get angry but I can't be angry I just want to help her.... "its in your voice." I say plainly.

Y/n's pov

"I-..well...." I started but then I yawned and when i leaned on the back of the couch I winced and hoped Bakugou didn't notice my wince but when I glanced at him I saw worry? "Why should he worry about me? I'm the reason my mom hates me, I'm the defect...." I thought to myself and felt so much worse than I did. I tried to stand but my joints ached from when I had to stand while my mom whipped my knee joints until they turned pink and forced me to run with the pain, so when I moved my leg to walk my body collapsed and I hit the floor passing out.

Bakugo's POV

I saw Y/n fall and I shot up and picked her up, bridal style, and set her on the couch and sat next to her and rested my head on my hand and before I fell asleep I glanced at her and I put her head on my one free shoulder then fell asleep

Timeskip to tomorrow morning parents visiting day one of the many visiting days that will come

I woke up and I gently shook Y/n awake. "Can you move now." I said trying to be annoyed "What am I doing!!!" I mentally yelled at myself and when she woke up she moved off me and I got to my dorm and got changed into uniform and after class and training it was visiting day for parents but my mom doesn't come to these things so I decide to sit in my room all day.

Time skip after class and training brought to you by my laziness and It is Y/n's POV

My mom came to my dorm and she locked the door and no one was on the floor and in the hall cause of the other students showing their parents the campus but my mom found out I didn't improve and I tried lying and so she saw I was lying and began hitting me until I fell to the ground and I let out a squeak and my mom grabbed my face. "Be quiet mistake." She said glaring at me and I nodded and she shoved me to the ground and her quirk was she could turn her body limbs as simple weapons but if she used her quirk for too long she would get weak and
dizzy,
WARNING ABUSE: she transformed her arm into a whip and she forced me into my tank top and slapped the whip onto my back SLAP! CRACK! I felt the pain and winced "Don't wince. Weakling." She said with harsh cuss words as she hit me she said more cuss words and she would always use them when hitting me, she changed her arm to normal and grabbed my face then she slapped my face and pushed my face to the floor. "Shh don't say anything cause you caused your fathers death if he didn't want to help weaklings like you then he would be alive but no it is your fault." She said then slapped me again and turned her fingers into sharp knives made small cuts on my back and all I could do was force myself not to wince then her fingers turned to normal and she punched my back and slapped my cuts then put on her jacket and left UA leaving me on the floor a sobbing mess. TRIGGER OVER) "Why is it my fault." I said to myself then forced myself up and put on a shirt and I stumbled out my door and through the halls and common room into the boys side and down the hall and knocked on Bakugo's door. "Please answer...." I thought and it was so hard to stand then his door opened and I saw the ash blond male and looked up at him tears in my eyes.

Bakugo's POV

I heard a knock on my dorm door and answered the door and saw Y/n, why is she here? Why does she look like she is going to cry? "What's wrong." I asked still putting on a act. "I-I guess I'm bothering you I-I can leave..." she said lowering her head. "Damnit what am I doing?! I need to comfort her and drop this damn act!" I thought to myself, I opened my arms. "Come here dork." I said and didn't wait for her to hug and pulled her close to me. "Now come inside and if you want to talk about it we can or if you want to have your girl emotions and cry you can." I said being the classic Bakugo, she got out of my arms and sat on the floor  at the foot of my bed and hugged her knees and I sat next to her. "Do you really want to know what happened...?" She asked starting to cry again. "Yes if it hurts you I think im sure as hell want to know." I said seriously. "M-My mom visited my dorm and she hit me and cut me.." she said and turned her back to me and her back was wet and she had a black shirt and I put my hand on her back and she winced and bit her lip and whined in pain, then when i pulled my hand back there was blood and I looked at her and she turned around and I pulled her into a hug. "Y/n....why didn't you tell me!" I said worry filling my tone and I stroked her H/L H/C hair and pulled away and she was crying and letting out quiet sobs and I said "why the hell didn't you tell me...." and she winced when I said hell. "Does she swear when she does this to you?" I asked and Y/n nodded I reply and i couldn't help but be angry. "And where is you're dad?" I asked and I didn't know what happened to him...she never mentioned him. "He died..he was killed my the hero killer!" She cried out and when she said that she started to cry harder and let out wails and I held her in my embrace as she cried into my chest "shh...it will be okay breathe..." I said softly. "Do you want me to spend the night in your dorm I won't be in your bed i can sleep on the floor..." I said softly and wiped her tears away and she nodded. "I have a mini couch you can sleep on..." she said softly and I nodded and hugged her again. "Now Y/n you are special okay? At least special to someone okay?" I said and patted her head and she nodded.

That night

I grabbed a blanket and a pillow and snuck to her dorm and gently knocked and she opened the door and pulled me in which was just a tug on my wrist and I walked in and closed the door then sat on the couch and placed my pillow and blanket down and fell asleep.

Few hours later

I felt something poke my arm. "I'm cold..." she said and I sat up tiredly and she pulled my sleeve to another one of my hoodies and I took it off then put it over her head then laid back down and I heard her walk back to bed and then I didn't hear her lay down then I fell back asleep on her couch after laying down again and right before I went to sleep i glanced at her and saw her curled up in my hoodie and I smiled softly then shook my head and went to sleep

Word count: 1517
Also to be continued...