- Who are you to raise your head in front of me? You are Grand Vizier only because I am your wife. If I would divorce you, you wouldn't be Grand Vizier anymore! - Atike yelled.

- I am not sure about that, because I think our Sultan trusts me more than you. - Silahtar laughed to Atike.

- Will you at least tell me who is that woman? Do you love any other woman? - Atike came closer to him and slapped him across the face.

- I won't tell you who is that woman because I love her. Yes, you heard good, I love her. I never loved you. I am in this marriage only because you insisted to! If I had a chance to divorce from you, I would do it right now! - Silahtar slapped Atike back.

Atike was shocked. Nobody could know if he is more hurt by his words, or his slap. She looked like she was ready to cry, and ready to kill somebody at that moment.

- You know what? I divorce you. I divorce you. I divorce you. - Atike yelled three times which meant she is divorced with Silahtar.

One week later
Sultan Murad called everyone to meet in his Chambers. He invited all his children, his wife Hoşyar, his sister and her husband.

I came together with my children and Ismihan was with us. We were walking towards Murad's chambers. We wanted to enter, but we've heard somebody is yelling inside.

- Agha, what is happening? - I asked Hasodabaşa.
- Sultana, Atike Sultana divorced with Silahtar-paşa. They are inside with Sultan. I think Silahtar is going to be punished. - Hasodabaşa told me.

I tried to act very surprised and shocked, but I was very happy about this situation. I thought Atike wouldn't divorce because she knew she wouldn't be powerful anymore, but Silahtar obviously didn't even try to lie to her.

- Hoşyar, I dont think this will be good... - Ismihan told me very sadly.
- I don't know what will happen. May God protect us all and bring only good things in our family. - I told to all the children.
- Amin! - they told all in the same voice.

At that moment, Silahtar was coming outside of chambers. Two aghas were holding him, one from each side. Silahtar looked at me for the last time, with so much of hate inside his eyes.

- From the first day I've met you, Rachela, I knew you were devil. And I was right. You are defeating all your enemies one by one, but I want you only bad in your life. I want you to lose your loved ones one by one. I dont want them to die, I want them to turn against you and see what kind of devil you are. - Silahtar told me in front of all my children and Ismihan.

- It is not my fault Silahtar you had affair. Its not my fault for your mistakes. Everyone chooses its own path, and you chosed the wrong one. - I told him coldly.

I entered Murad's chambers with all the children following me. I saw Atike standing there looking really bad. She looked so exhausted from crying and tears and I saw she is really bad.

We all bowed to Murad which looked pretty annoyed after everything what happened right now.

- Hoşyar, children, welcome, please take a seat. - he said and showed us to sit on the floor next to a table with him.

- Atike, you may leave. - Murad said coldly without even looking at her.

Atike watched him in disappointment and left the room immediatley.

- Father, what happened between aunt Atike and Silahtar? - Ismihan asked Murad.
- Silahtar had a lover. He will be punished tommorow. - Murad said.

- What will be his punishment? - Ismihan asked.
- He will get worst possible punishment, as he deserves. - Murad told.

- But, I dont want to talk about that now. I got some important decisions which I have to tell you today. - Murad said and looked at me which made me aftaid. I didn't know what to except from him. He changed his opinions very quickly and he always got ideas which were really weird.

- Ismihan, you will marry Kasim-paşa. And Huricihan, you will marry Kemankeş-paşa. May you two my daughters be happy in your marriage! - he said happily to them both and gave me a smile which I returned to him. I was so happy he made this decision. Seeing them happy made me feel happy also.

- Iskender, my lion, you will go to Sanjak. - Murad said which made me afraid.
- Father, thank you so much. I couldn't wait for this day. - my lion Iskender said and kissed his father's hand.

I knew my lion wants to go to Sanjak, but I couldn't go with him. I had little children in Istanbul which couldn't stay here alone. And if my lion went alone, I would be also scared for him. I didn't like this idea and I was afraid for all my children, even though I knew the time for Sanjak has come.

- Hoşyar, is something wrong? You don't look good? - Murad interrupted me from my thoughts.
- I am fine, Hunkarim. But I am afraid. - I told him in a really sadly tone.

- Valide, please I want to go to Sanjak. Its my dream. - Iskender looked at me very sad. He really wanted to go there.

- I am afraid of letting my other children alone here. They are so young. I don't want them to be separated from their mother. - I told sadly and looked at the ground. I was afraid of Murad's reaction.

- Hoşyar, you will stay here. Iskender will go alone to Sanjak. - Murad told me and smiled to me. This made me feel super happy.