🌸🐺lupin🐺🌸

Warning: STUDENT/TEACHER SMUT!  DON'T LIKE, THEN DON'T READ!!

Y/N- your name

Y/L/N- your last name

Y/H- your house

============

i was a sixth year Y/H and it was a new year, we had new teachers, new students, and old friends left the school. it as the first day that school stared... and just becaue my life is great i woke up right when class as about to start.

i had defence against the dark arts as my first class.  I started to walk down the hall to the class room that i was going to have to walk into late and this class had a ne teacher. i really just hope that he/she is nice.

I was 27 minutes late but i could do nthing about it so i put my hand up Turning the knob, I walked in, and all eyes landed on me, except the teachers, he didn't even look up at me . "[Y/N], stay back after class." He said in a tired voice, clearly irritated by My actions.

I dont know how he knows my name but i guess he saw it on something "Yes, sir." i took My seat towards the front of the class and the teacher continued his lesson, though, I wasn't paying attention. "hey emma how dose he know my name?" i said to emma she had been my friend since first year.

"he wanted to get to know us all and he clled all are names and i said that  you were still asleep, sorry." she said looking down at her desk. "its ok lets just hope thathe is nice" i said looking at her with a smile on my face.

During this class i was looking at the teacher and i notaced that the new teacher was very hot. his white button down shirt and black rob on his body, and how his bright green eyes followed the words in the book he was reading out loud . How his large hands gripped the wand he was holding, how his light brown hair swept to the side, but it was messy. This teacher was unlike my others he was young, laid back, and extremely attractive. 

after the class was over emma got all her stuff together and looked over at me "good luck Y/N" she said walking to the door.  As soon as all the students left the classroom, the teacher sat back down at his desk, and began writing something on some papers. 20 minutes passed and he still hadn't said anything. Every once and awhile, he'd mess with his hair making it stick up.  he'd undone a few buttons on his shirt. I was getting tired of waiting for him to say something so i stood up from my desk and walked over to the teacher, leaned down, and laid My hands upon the top of the desk. He didn't look up from what he was doing, he just continued to look down at the work he was doing.

"May i ask your name, sir?" i said, he still did not look up at me. "it lupin, remus lupin, maybe if you were not late you would know that" he said. when he said that i tok my hand off his desk and crossed my arms and looking down at the ground.

his looed up at me "im sorry miss Y/L/N i did not mean to upset you." I looked up to meet his eyes, up close his eyes looked like gems they were such a bright green. "its fine i just want to know why im here?" he looked down at his watch and said you can leave now its been 27 min.

i looked at him confused and said "I don't know what you mean by it's been 27 minutes sir." He continue to write on his paper and said "well you decided to be 27 minutes late to my class so I decided to keep you back for 27 minutes" he said with a smile on his face. I get out of here before you are late to your next class.

"Ok have a good day sir" I said As I walked back to my desk to grab my stuff "and you have a good day to Y/N" he said as I walked out the door

Time skip (Four months)
I had come to really like my defense against the dark arts class. Lupin was a really great teacher and he was a funny guy. Of course I thought he was attractive because man he was a straight up HOT!

Me and lupin and also become friends he would let me stay after class and help me with some spells that I wasn't very good at or help me write for snapes class, today I was probably gonna do something crazy I was going to see where me and him stood.

Class had Ended and lupin looked up to see that I was still sitting in my seat. "Do u need anything Y/N" he said looking at me I stood and walked over to Lupins desk.

"Guess what, Sir." He raised an eyebrow looking up at me. "What is it?" I leaned down and said in his ear "I'm not wearing any panties." Lupin looked at Me his face turning red . I walked around his desk, behind his chair, and wrapped my arms around his torso, straightening him in his seat and resting her chin on his shoulder. " don't you realise what you do to me?" He removed my hands from his body and got up from his chair. I just realised how tall he actually was. He stood at over a foot taller than Me. "Y/N, I don't know what's gotten into you . But I am your teacher, and you can't talk to me like this." Lupin said, he didn't sound angry, he sounded sad and disappointed.

I grabbed his jumper and pulled him down so she could look into his eyes. "Lupin. I want this, I want you. I don't fucking care if you're my teacher. I need you." I then did someting crazy i pressed my lips against his, and he kissed back

he placing his hands upon my hips. i let go of his jumper and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. i pulled away from the kiss and said into his ear, "Sit back down." Lupin looked over to the classroom door and took out his wand he locked it and put some charm on it.

Lupin sat down, i walked over to him and got on his lap and straddled his lap, slowly grinding My bare core against his clothed crotch, causing his dick below me to get harder. "I wish you knew what you did to me." I whispered into his ear as I kissed down his neck. I kissed his collarbone. I got him to lift up his arms and yanked off his jumper.

He gulped slightly, shifting underneath her as I felt his member twitch uncomfortably through his jeans. I just guggled. I crawled off of his lap, fiddling with his belt buckle. I slid down his jeans and underwear in one pull. I got on her knees in front of him, and took his member in My hands, pumping it slowly. "You know, Lupin, you're much bigger than I imagined you'd be." I smiled and kissed the tip of his member, causing him to moan softly. Slowly, I took his length in My mouth, his member hitting the back of my throat. i bobbed her head slowly, as his hand found its way to my hair gripping it tightly. Leaning his head back in pleasure, he closed his eyes and moaned out occasionally. I started going faster and faster and his moans became more frequent and louder. "F-Fuck," he stuttered out.

"I can't last much longer." I smirked and bobbed my head faster, him letting himself cum all in my mouth i swallowed it all. i smiled fondly at lupin and sat back down on his lap, rubbing his chest softly. "You taste good, ." i said as i kissed his lips softly. A faint blush appeared on his face.

As one hand cupped my cheek and the other laid upon my thigh, rubbing it as softly as she was rubbing his chest. we shared a slow, passionate kiss.

My core was dripping and i could feel him under me, i started to rock back and forth. he looked down at me "do you want me to-" before he could say anything i said yes.

lupin grabbed my hips and lifted me up some and positioned himself, he slowly started to lower me onto himself. i felt a sharp pain and it made me gasp. lupin stopped what he was doing and looked at me "do you want me to stop? go slower? what do you want?" he said

""go slow at first please" i said and he nodded and started to lower me, You both moan as he stretches your tight pussy and starts pounding into you. he gose slow at first then after a min or two he pickes up speed He feels you start to get tighter as you're meeting his thrusts and that pushed him over the edge, sending you into your orgasm with the final thrust.

"wow that was something else" he said as he sat me on the desk and cleans me off. "it sure was" i said looking at him as he slid his paints back on.

"same time tomorrow" he said as he picked me up and kissed me

"you wish" i said looking up at him

~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
PLZ VOTE AND MESSAGE ME ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE STORY

!VOTE AND COMMENT!

Word count- 1631