💦🌱draco🌱💦

this is NSFW, 18+, SMUT!
This story is a draco story!
Main Cast
Lilly & Draco
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*story starts with you already being at the malfoy manor*

"Lilly" draco yells from another room

"yes?" you yell back to him from your bed room

"could you get me a towel please love?" he yelled from the bathroom, he had went to take a shower and had forgot to grabe his towel off the side table, he was talking to you about how school was out for the summer and he was happy that you decided to come and stay with him and his family for the summer.

" yes, give me one second" i yelled back to him as i grabed the towel of the side table and started making my way to the bathroom.

i knocked on the door "draco open the door i have youe towe-" Draco opened the door and pulled me into the bathroom.

"draco stop your all wet" i said laughing, it was early in the morningand i had just got dress and draco got my shirt wet. Draco grabbed my waist and started placing kisses up and down my neck. "you look so pretty" draco said as he nibbled on the side of my neck leaving a purple mark.

"draco you got my shirt wet" i said rolling my eyes at him. "well take it off" he pulled at the bottom of my shirt.

He looked down at me and i nodded my head giving him the okay that he could pull it off of me. Once he got my shirt he looked me up and down and started running his hand down my chest.

Dracos hands were big compared  to mine. i was 5'1 and draco was 6'2 he towerd over me. one of dracos hands were the size of my head. He ran his hands down to the top of my hips, once he got to my hips he picked me up and placed me on the sink, he stared kissing me passionately.

Draco moved his lips from my lips to my neck, he continued to move his mouth down till he got to my bra. Draco shot his arms up to my back and with one quick movement he unsnapped my bra and took it off.

I pushed draco back and he looked down at me confused, I started to take off the rest of my clothing. Draco still had the sower running so i stepped into the shower.

"what do you think your doing?" draco said as he got in the shower with me.

i felt draco wrap his arms around me, i tilted my head back so it was resting on his chest. after about a minute of us just standing like that i slowly turned around and kissed him on his lips.

i pulled away, looked up at him and stared to kiss him again, draco reached down and grabbed my ass, he slapped it which made me pull out off are kiss and welp from the stinging.

"you will be okay" he said sticking his bottom lip out. we both started to laughing and then started to kiss again. Draco slowly slide his hands down to my thighs, he picked me up, turned around and placed my back agains the shower wall.

my back slide down the wall a little which made his tip touch my folds a little, i felt him getting hard.

"Ready?" He whisperd in my ear, i nod and draco lets my body slide down the rest of the way till i had all of him inside of me.

i grabbed his shoulders, burying my face into his neck. draco moved my body up and down and with every movement he made i moaned.

i dug my nails into his back as i was getting close to my climax. "draco im ganna-" as i said this draco looked into my eyes and started to pick up speed and i released all over him. 

draco placed me back down and kissed my on my forehead. "are you not ganna finish to?" i said looking up at him confused.

"no its fine, I love you" she said to me leaning down to kiss me

"I love you too" I said kissing Draco.
We stepped out the shower I grabbed the towel and used it, draco tossed his hands up in the air "that's my towel"

"No it's not I brought it in here" I said as I handed it to him
He grabbed my clothes and handed them to me and helped me clip my bra and then put his clothes on.

We walked back to our room and got in bed and started to watch a movie.
------------------------

sorry bout this not being long its 7am

------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING
PLZ VOTE AND MESSAGE ME ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE STORY

!VOTE AND COMMENT!

Word count- 822