🌙🍃Snape🍃🌙

A/N~ this is a SnapeXStudent so if you dont like that please read a diffrent story! if you do 😏 ya same have fun reading!! 

A/N~ sorry about not updating! i love you guys and i had some problems i had to fix and i have fould myself and love myself my pronouns are She/Her or Them/They.! love you guys XOXO

~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"miss Y/L/N will you please tell the class what you smell in your potion?" snape asked me. so i walked up to he table and smelled it. Ofc i smelled snape.. an dhe knows i did. 

BACKSTORY

so me and snape have been talking alot im a 6th year and i really like snape..... LIKE REALLY LIKE HIM. but he is my teacher so i thought that it ws wrong... it is but idc..... so i told snape and thanks to the gods..... HE FUCKING LIKES ME BACK

so me and snape go on dates and hang out in his studys. he dose not like people touching his so the most i get are hugs and kisses. im fie with that because i dont even know if im ready for more.

i really have came to fall in love with snape and i think he feels the same about me. when he smelled the potion he told me to step away beacuse all he could smell was my perfume but when i stepped awy he still smelled it. his eyes got all big and it was funny. he lied and said he smelled flowers and cake. 

later after class he told me all he smelt was me and that was the first day we kissed. it took me by suprise but i really iked it. his lips were solft and he tasted of candy and butterbeer.

Y/N POV

"I smell candy and flowers" i lied to the class when i looked up at snape i winked and walked back to my table.

snape started to teach the class about some dog thing but the whole time I was just staring into snapes eyes.

"miss Y/L/N would you mind staying after class I noticed that the whole class period you were not paying attention and looking at the walls or just looking out the window, I would like you to stay back so I can give you a test on what we just learned"

I shot my head up so quickly because I was not paying attention on what we were actually learning I probably should have been. "yes, Sir I will stay back I'm very sorry" I told snape shook his head and continued teaching.

the Bell Rang and everyone stood up and left I started gathering my papers and I put them into my bag. I sat on my desk till everyone had left the room.

"Y/N you know you actually have to pay attention in class sometimes" snape said with a grin on his face. I looked down at my desk, snape walked over and placed his finger below my chin, he pulled my head up to face him.  

"Y/N you know just because we are talking does not mean you can just not pay action in my class" snape said to me. I was looking at him with a huge smile on my face trying not to laugh.

"well could I help you not be so frustrated for a little bit" I grinned up at snape, I got up and started to push him back to his seat. Once his seat was right behind him, I pushed him so he would fall back and land in the seat.

"you're playing a dangerous game girl" snape growled at me.

I got on my knees and started to unbutton his pants, snape sent his head back on the seat.

"fuck I swear to god I love you so much" he told me as I pulled his member from his boxers.

I sucked on the top of his member, I got snape morning into a mess.

"I'm goanna fuck you so hard later babe" snape growled I was going up and down on his dick. He was a mooning mess.

My thong swirled around the tip and my hands were going up and down the rest of his member, I wanted to make him a mess and make him feel like he had the whole world.

Snape grabbed my head and made me take all go him in my mouth, before I could reject anything, I felt a warm liquid go down my through.

I tried to swallow it all but failed, snape pulled me up and wiped my face off with an old shirt that was in his desk, then he kissed me

"I will repay the favor later babe" snape said, my heart leaped up and I started to kiss him more.

"ok you need to get to your next call" snape told me, I kissed him one last time and left his classroom.

A/N- hey guys I just wanted to let you know I have not been uploading because I have been having seizures and every time, I have one I forget what I was writing so I keep having to rewrite this story, I'm also sorry that it is not long I just hope you love it. Let me know who you want me to do next XOXO – Lilly<3

word count- 900