Pt. 4

King

After Leila left i walked lilo to her car to say goodbye but she told me it was okay and she'll call me tomorrow

After Leila left i walked lilo to her car to say goodbye but she told me it was okay and she'll call me tomorrow. She told me she was upset cause she found out she was pregnant but she wasn't ready to be a mom, shawty ain't ever have a REAL family her mom was never around and she knew of a so called brother but never met em. We both agreed that she wouldn't make a decision without letting me know first even though no matter what she chose i was gon stand 10 toes behind her and we was gon figure it out. PERIODT

Another issue on top of that was how Leila was gonna respond though i haven't had the best experience with bitches but i just want her to understand lilo was different ..

I peeped Leila had some thot shit on so i figured she was going to see one of her lil niggas imma let her take over cause ion even wanna know wtf she be doing.

Leila

YALLLLLL WHEN I WALKED IN THIS NIGGA HOUSE IT WAS NICEEEEE.
He had a chef, nice ass furniture and all shit he make a real bitch wanna really be with em. But no matter what i had to remember business is business. He was in the shower when i came a little boy opened the door he had to be related to Von cause he looked just like him and he had a chain with grandbabii on it so i knew he had to be close. I don't even know if Von knew i was here or not yet but listen i was finna look at everything. In his living room there was a wall with all types of pictures of people .. even him huggin on bitches in the club, the wall had a banner at the top that said "Hall Of Fame" so i ain't wanna fuck up my mood but as i looked up at the wall of his stairs it was this one picture that caught my eye, it was Von in a picture with this tall dark skin dude who kinda reminded me of my dad and then another picture with him in the tub with this girl as babies but before i could get a good look i felt hands wrap around my waist.

" You like what you see ma ?" He laughed.

" Fuck you you scared me" i turned around and hit him not hard but hard enough for him to know i was playing.

"Come on let's go eat & imma introduce you to grandbabii" he grabbed my hand and led the way to the kitchen.

When we got in the kitchen he had three plates out and already made with the little boy who I'm assuming was grandbabii already at the island table.

"Grandbabii this is Leila, Leila this my nephew grandbabii" he said pushing my chair in.

"Sooooo you my uncle girlfriend"

"Grandbabii i don't know what i am to your uncle, we just started hanging out he cool peoples." I chuckled and looked at Von.

" You betta wife that Von she pretty" holding his lil hand out to dap him up.

"Boy eat yo mf food and go upstairs" Von laughed.

After that grandbabii mostly spoke alot about his games and school and of course Von i could tell they were close, after dinner i cleaned up grandbabii went upstairs and me and Von layed on the couch and watched rush hour for about 20 minutes. We both just ended up getting on our phone.

" Sooo grandbabii he's cute smart as hell to be 5 too you would think he 16" i broke the silence and laughed .

"Yea he a handful but that's my babyboy i had him since he was born."

"Oh so you a parent parent huh"

"Actually yea long story short after me my mom was pregnant with my sister but she was unfit so my sister had to go with her dad. I don't member what her ass look like but speed the story up i got a call one day from the hospital out here that my sister had a baby and she just left not even 24 hours after so i flew out here waited a lil longer for her to come she never did, was granted custody of him after a long ass process."

" Oh Von I'm sorry i didn't mean for it t- i think should go" i started getting up

"Relax ma you good i take pride in telling that story anyways cause for once i could call sum mine and have a reason to work hard and shit" he pulled me back down to the couch.

"It's getting late i should go my annoying ass family probably looking for me" i put my phone in my purse and walked over to where my shoes were.

" Yea but ion want you too & no I'm not trynna fuck it just get a lil lonely round here" he looked up from his phone and smirked.

Me looking at the imaginary camera i swear follow me around : WHAT TF IS HE DOING? AND WTF AM I ABOUT TO SAY ?

" You sleep on the couch after you show me where your bed is and we ain't fkn you called it that's that" i took all my stuff off and sat it down on his couch.

"A nigga can't even lay with you tho? Just till i get tired." He picked me up bridal style and walked up stairs.
- The next morning -
"WHO TF YOU GOT HERE VON ... WHERE THE BITCH AT TELL HER COME GET HER ASS BEAT"

When i woke up i heard yelling it sounded like a bitch .. of course he would have a bitch yelling in his house at 10 am with a bitch in his bed. I tried to find my gun to tuck it in my pants just in case i had to let that bitch blow in here but i forgot my shit was in the car.

"Leila why tf would you be lackin you don't know who tf he could have in this bitch" i said out loud to myself.

Y'all i really ain't wanna go down there cause I'm not to fond of being woken up out my sleep and a loud bitch but shit i hadda get up outta here i don't give a damn who was gon be mad. And with that being said i decided i was gon make a hoe mad fuck it y'all know ian no saint. I went in Von closet ( which was open and visible from his bed before y'all think i
went snooping through the man shit ) and got one of his sweatsuits and put it on and walked out the room.

When i looked over the banister it was some brown skin bih. They was arguing about how he ain't see his daughter in a week and how he a cheater or sum so i assumed that was one of his babymothers. As I'm walking down the stairs i see her back is turnt from me and Von is facing me his eyes got wide as hell when i came down.

" Bye babe I'll be home after work" i kissed him and looked at her after grabbing my stuff.

Y'all know ion even got no mf job, by choice tho don't do me.

"AND WHO THE FUCK IS YOU"

" Re fkn lax boo, it's Leila just leila it's fucked up i had to meet you like this but we can talk again I'll be around for awhile." I said calmly and closed the door behind me.

Me to my imaginary hidden cameras again: YALL I WAS REALLY MAD AS FK AT HIM CAUSE LIKE DO I LIKE THIS NIGGA? WTF THAT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE APART OF THE PLAN. I HAVE TO SET HIM UP NOT LIKE THE NIGGA.