Part 7

King

By the way lilo came in the house i thought my sister roughed her up or sum but physically she looked fine but I know mentally she had a lot going on right now. I just know if my sister put her hands on her I'm beating one of her niggas up on god. She went straight to the bathroom i threw my coat on and followed her

"Bae was it one of her niggas? I've been waiting to show a nikka out here what it is" i threw my coat on an grabbed my fav" toy" mr.Gl0ck.

"King no it was just something that i seen yk im extra emotional" lilo laughed and wiped her face smiling.

I knew she was lying but i couldn't expect her to tell the truth when everything she knows about me is a lie at the end of the day real shit.

"come lay down". She pulled me out the bathroom all seductive and onto the bed taking my clothes off kissing me doing the most.

I didn't mean to interrupt the moment but like we had other shit to be worried bout than having sex especially with her no birth control and no condoms and I still wanna know the truth about the dinner.

I got up off the bed with half my shirt on and grabbed her up by the neck not to hard and tight just enough to where she knew I wasn't playing and pulled her close towards me, face to face basically breath to breath staring into her eyes.

"What are we going to do about the baby ma?" I seductivley said in a low fk me voice.

I guess that fucked the mood up cause she pushed my hand away and fell back onto the bed.

"i don't know i think the best choice is to not ask me about it again or im leaving. Wanna kepp going ? "

" Lilo'ani im not asking you to make a decision right now though so why tf are you making this so difficult? I just don't know why you taking this so lightly this shit is really our life we talking about here.

"Well maybe some of us have lives already were not ready to talk about nor could even think about replacing." she threw her hands up in surrender mode and grabbed her stuff and walked out the room

"babe just talk to me about it that's why I'm here that's the whole point of me asking you."i followed her down the stairs and into the front room.

"The only thing is if I talk to you about them how can you assure me you could understand my hurt and why I'm running from this ?"

She caught me offguard cause i didnt think the conversation would get this deep so it was a short and i mean SHORT period of silence but i guess that was enough for her to get her answer.

" My point exactly, maybe this was extremely too fast ill lyk what I decide in a few days she walked out the door and drove away.

I dont know wtf my sister got her on but this shit bouta change tonight.

Von

Leila was still sleep when i woke up. And first of alll ya probably think we did it and we didn't there fine since ya insist. For bout a hour and a half i just watched her sleep no crazy shit and NO i wasn't bouta murk her just yet. You see i have so many chances but the shit just feel different. After she told me how she felt last night i just knew she needed somebody to be there .. she looked like the girl skee wanted to get out the game but she just didn't sound like her like she was submissive with me she wasn't hard anymore she was easy for me to be around it was something stopping me from shooting her right there in plain sight and i don't know exactly what it is yet but wha-

"VONNNNN I KNOW YOU IN THIS MF WHERE YOU AT BOY"

Fuck that's skee WTF. Why tf is he in my crib tho ?? Then Leila here and she sleep how tf is this bouta play outttt.