Izuku: oh man this beast is almost as fast as some of the animals in the mountains.

Izuku continued to fallow the car all the way to the main highway. Once the car hit the highway it began to speed up. It increase in speed surprised Izuku.

Izuku: oh no the beast must have saw me and got spooked!

Izuku continued to chase the car and was amazed at it speed. As his was chasing the vehicle he kept trying to call out to it to get it to stop.

Izuku: stop! Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you!

Izuku chased the car not wanting to lose site of it because he wanted to no more about it. After thirty minutes of chasing the car Izuku almost stopped thinking it wasn't going to let him get close to it.

Izuku: I don't think it wants me near it. I might as well turn......what is that?

Izuku then stopped chasing the car and landed on a tree branch before standing up and looking at the view in front of him. Izuku ended up fallowing the car all the way back to the city.

Izuku: what is this place?

Izuku then remembered his dad tell a few stories about the city and how he described it. His dad's description of the city sounded like how this place looked.

Izuku: I bet this is that city dad talked about before. I always wanted to see it for myself.

Izuku then saw more cars going in and out of the city.

Izuku: wow, it looks like a lot of people in the city are friends with those weird animals.

Izuku then jumped off the tree and started to walk down to the city. The walk wasn't long and Izuku was there in no time. Izuku began to roam around the city looking at all the new sites. Izuku's face was full of nothing but wonder as he looked around. To him the city was the most interesting thing he's seen in a while, but to the citizens then most interesting thing that day was Izuku himself.
In this world there is a mutation that gives the user superpowers called a quirk. This quirks only appear in women making them the dominant gender in this society. Over time men just gradually got weaker as they weren't needed in the manual labor job since a woman with the right quirk could do it easer. That's one of the reasons why Izuku is so interesting to them, not only is he dressed like a caveman but he looks physically stronger then men in this day and age should.
Izuku continued to walk around while unbeknownst to him he was getting eyed by everyone especially the women who found him more attractive then the other men in the city. While Izuku was looking around the city his stomach began to growl at him for missing breakfast.

Izuku: oh man, I'm so hungry. I got so caught up with everything that I forgot to eat.

Izuku then began to look all around him in the hopes that he could find something for him to eat.

Izuku: oh I need to find some food, I'm so hungry!

After looking for awhile Izuku found exactly what his was looking for, food but not just any food, what Izuku found was a person selling fruit one the sidewalk. Izuku made his way over to the fruits and looked at the different options. Izuku eventually saw what he wanted.

Izuku: apples!

Izuku with out saying anymore began to dig into the apples eating one right after another. The vendor of the fruit stand just watched in amazement at the amount of fruit the boy could put away. He then was brought out of it by the thought of the money for the apples and the fact the Izuku looked like he didn't have any.

Vendor: hey! Hey! HEY BOY!!!

Izuku then stopped eating and looked up at the man in front of him.

Izuku: are you talking to me?

Vendor: yes I'm talking to you, do you have the money to pay for those apples.

Izuku: money?

Vendor: yes money, you know the stuff you give me for the apples.

Izuku: I don't know what this money thing is, but I promise that if I ever get some you will be the first person I share it with.

Vendor: so you don't have any money!

Izuku: no, at least I don't think so? Anyway this was fun but I need to start getting back home. Bye.

Izuku waved to the man and began to walk away. The vendor was now pissed off and looking around frantically for a pro heroine. Pro heroines are the people in this society who use there quirks to fight criminal and that is the exact person the vendor needed right now. He didn't see any around so he began to call out.

Vendor: is there any pro heroines, I need help with a thief! Does anyone know were a heroine is at?

From behind the vendor a skinny blonde woman begins to grow into a tall muscular woman.

???: I heard you need help good sir!

The vendor then spun around and looked at the woman in front of him.

Vendor: All Might thank God!

AM: what can I help you with?

Vendor: that man over there in the fur pelt ate a bunch of my apples and didn't pay for them!

AM: I see. Don't worry I'll take care of it!

As Izuku was walking away he felt a hand grab ahold of his shoulder. Izuku felling this turned and faced the person grabbing him only to see a women about a foot taller then him weighing around the same as him.

AM: come with me son, you broke the law and now it's time to go to jail.

Izuku then got a confused face.

Izuku mind: I don't remember breaking anything?

(This story is just an idea I thought of and thought I'd see how you guys liked it and if you did I'd continue but if you don't much care for it I'd think of a different story.)