I am home after 6 weeks at football camp

I am home after 6 weeks at football camp. I can't wait to see Amara and hold her in my arms. Walking into my dad's house to drop off my bags and get my clothes and gear washed. I had texted Amara to let her know that I would be over in a few hours once I got my clothes washed and ate something. I didn't want Esme to have to cook for me. My last load of clothes are in the dryer when I hear Bella call my name from down stairs. I sigh and walk down stairs to see what she wants.

"What?" I ask a little annoyed with her. I have better things to do then hear about how Edward cares about her and how we can't get rid of her any time soon.

"I have been thinking over the last six weeks you have been gone and... I wanted to say I am sorry for how I have acted with you and Amara. I should have never acted that way." She says looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah! Will the damage is done! I don't trust you and I never will." I say looking back at her with a glare.

"Ty... Please! I am trying to be a better person. I want to make up for my mistakes with you and Amara." She says now looking at the ground.

"Bella there is nothing you can do!" I say with a growl as I am now getting pissed off. I hear the dryer go off, so I walk away to get the last of my clothes so I can leave to go see Amara. Once I have all my clothes put away I head out the door to see my mate/girlfriend.

"Can you give me a ride to the Cullens?" Bella asks from behind me.

"No! Take your truck!" I say walking out the door and right to my car. Once I arrive at the Cullens, with Bella right behind me might I add. Amara comes running outside and jumps into my arms. I kiss her with all I have. Six weeks away from her was killing me.

"I missed you so much!" She says as soon as we break apart.

"I missed you too baby!" I say kissing her again. I can see Bella out of the corner of my eye looking at us with envy. Clearly Edward doesn't kiss her like this or at all. "Let me grab my bag and we can go inside." I say trying to put Amara down. She just holds me tighter.

"Yeah! I don't think she is going to let go, Tyler!" Jasper says from the front door with a laugh.

"She's not going to!" Alice says walking up behind Jasper with a sweet smile. I laugh as I try to pull Amara off. I laugh again as Amara growls at me. I move her so she is over my shoulder so I can slap her ass, I hear her gasp.

"That was for growling at me!" I say as I slap her ass again before I grab my bag and head inside. I set my bag down by the stairs and headed into the living room.

"Tyler! Welcome Home!" Esme says walking up to me. I sit Amara down and give Esme a hug.

"Thank you Esme... It is good to be home." I say pulling Amara into my arms and kissing her head. And it really is good to be home. Amara moves to pull me upstairs and into her room. We lay on her bed and just held each other. I can tell she is hiding something from me. "Baby! What's wrong?" I ask, kissing her head.

"I got a call from Sam on the reservation..." She says sitting up, I sit up with her and look at her concern.

"OH! OK!" I say, still concerned and now confused.

"I think it would be better if I showed you vs telling you." She says getting off the bed and holding out her hand for me. I watch her text someone before we head out to her jeep and leave. Arriving in the middle of the woods to see Sam standing there.

"Hey Sam?" I say as I get out of the jeep and walk over to him.

"Hey Ty! Amara!" He says with a big smile on his face. He walks up and gives Amara a hug.

"OK! Now I am really confused. What is going on?" I ask knowing that Sam is a wolf and they do not like the Cullen's. Sam sighs and looks at me.

"Amara helped me in my darkest hour. I will explain more but that is not what we are here for." Sam says before heading into the bush and coming back as a wolf with two other wolves by his side. I move Amara behind me and stare down the two unknown wolves. I hear Amara giggle and move to my side. The wolves move behind a few big trees before coming back out to where me and Amara are standing.

"Don't trust your best friends now? I see..." Jared's voice rings out as I stare at him in disbelief.

"We see how it is?" Paul says as he pushes me away from Amara and pulls her into a hug.

"What the fuck!" I say looking at my two best friends hugging my girl. "When did you phase?" I ask still in disbelief.

"A month ago!" Paul says leaning up against a tree. "And before you start we know what Amara is and we are ok with her." Paul says, giving Amara a wink.

"Lahote! I will kick your ass wolf or not!" I yell and Jared and him start laughing.

"Amara has helped each one of us through a rough patch." Sam says with a small smile. "And that reminds me... Amara, Emily would like you to come to dinner one night this week and of course Tyler can come as well." Sam says, patting me on the shoulder.

"I am so confused! What is going on?" I say sitting down on the ground.