Youngmin :*laugh a bit cause found it was funny*

Jihyo : calm down- i am not.. hahaha.

Bora : im still confused.. care to explain?

Jihyo : emm, well...

-Jihyo tell them how she caught hanbin with gahyeon.. and how she meet with Youngmin.. the little thing she didnt tell them is Youngmin have a twins.

Bobby : so, he really did it again.. *sign*

Bora : he what? i can hear that well.

Bobby : emm. yeah- i thought he really like jihyo but i was wrong.. he do it again like before..

Soyou : wait- so thats mean all this times.. the rumors about hanbin was trueeeee?????

Bobby and Taehyung nodded their head.

Taehyung : Im really sorry jihyo.. i really thought that-

Jihyo : Its okay tae^^ I have nothing to do with him now.

Youngmin : Thats right! past is past.. lets create new memory together!! the more happier than before.. *smile*

Bobby : I really hope you can take care of her well Youngmin.

Youngmin : Dont worry~ you can trust me Bobby .

[Time skipped]

▪S's shopping mall

-Youngmin and Kwangmin wonder around the shopping mall. They go there to spying hanbin and gahyeon. but at the end they found nothing..

Youngmin : Gosh- i cant find that jerk-

Kwangmin : Langguage please..

Youngmin : whopps . sorry. wait- i think i need to go to the toilet.. excuse me ya mates!!!

While Youngmin go to toilet, Dasom come near Kwangmin and say hi. Kwangmin looked so confused..

Dasom : HI !!! YOUNGMIN..

Kwangmin : .......

Dasom : *come near him* Hello!!! im talking to you..

Kwangmin : me? do you know me?

Dasom : gosh- stop acting like you dont know me youngmin.. what are you doing here?? perhaps, dis you cheating on jihyo??

Kwangmin : what? no~

Dasom : then what?

Kwangmin : what?

Dasom : come on!! dont try to persuade me huh! im not taking it-

out of blue, the cleaner pass by them and almost hit dasom but with kwangmin quick reflex, he did saved dasom from hit with the cleaner.. The time like a frozen. both of them.. stay closed with each other.  Dasom accidently fall in love with him..

Kwangmin : ohh! careful-

Dasom : what-

Kwangmin : are you okay?

Dasom : emm. emmm. okay. thanks..

Kwangmin : you are so pretty.. wanna be my girlfriend?

Dasom : sure ~

-Time skipped-

▪Twin's house

Youngmin : so...... you got yourself a girlfriend huh?

Kwangmin : shut up... she just so pretty..

Youngmin : but, you didnt tell her yet bout me! she doesnt know you got a twin!