Two.

I'm So Excited For This Book!!! Ahhh!!! You Know What To Do With The Comments 😫👀❤

Y/n Pov.

Rosé: "What the actual-Y/n, you're royalty!!" I laughed and took some fries from her plate. "Yah! Don't touch my food," I scoffed and sat back in my seat.

Y/n: "I'm not royalty, my parents are." She choked on her drink.

Rosé: "And your sisters!" She looked at me and shook her head, "How the hell are you so calm about these things?" I sighed.

Y/n: "I'm just-I don't have the life everyone thinks I have. It's very complicated and the fact that I'm even talking to you about this is shocking me." She laughed lowly and sipped on her ice tea.

Rosé: "I have that effect on people," I hummed seeing her smile innocently at me. "So, what made you want to come here? You could go anywhere in the world and you chose to go here?" I thought about her question and shrugged.

Y/n: "Honestly, it's the furthest place away from my parents and it's what I needed. I need to do things by myself, for myself. I understand that I can get anything but I want to be my own person. I just want to be...me," I answered.

Rosé: "I can understand and respect that. But still, it must be lonely being here all by yourself. Don't you miss home? Your friends, and family?" She asked.

Y/n: "I do, but at the same time, they knew I wasn't happy and they wanted me to be. There's always phone calls and video calls and all those things." She smiled and sat back in her chair, "What? Did I say something wrong?" She giggled and shook her head.

Rosé: "No, you're just not what everyone on campus assumed you'd be. We all had our assumptions and after you told me about your family, I expected a lot more... what's the word?" She tapped her chin playfully.

Y/n: "Bitchiness?" She clicked her fingers.

Rosé: "Yes! Bitchiness." I laughed amused with the girl and shrugged my shoulders.

Y/n: "I don't have time for that. I'll treat you the same way you treat me. It's just how I am. The energy I receive is the energy I give off. I've always been like that," She took some onion rings off my plate. 

Rosé: "That sounded like such a hippie thing to say," I allowed her to eat off my plate and tilted my head to the side.

Y/n: "How are you so comfortable with me on the first day here? For all you know, I could be a serial killer." She snorted and covered her mouth.

Rosé: "It's very shocking to me as well, but like, you don't give off a bad vibe. Also, you bought me food and a cute teddy bear that I saw, so I can appreciate a good person when I see one." I laughed and shook my head. 

This girl was truly something. I liked it though.

Y/n: "Come on, let's get going. You can help set up my room if you want?" She nodded her head, finishing up her drink.

I paid for both of us and hauled a cab easily. The drive back was filled with Rosé talking about school and what to expect out of it and I could tell that I was in for a very interesting time in this school. We arrived back and I helped Rosé out of the car and saw the people waiting for me.

Y/n: "Hey, you guys can grab the stuff and follow me," They nodded their heads and followed me to our room. 

Thank God we were on the ground floor. 

I saw people watch what was happening, taking out their phones, and snapping pictures. I shook my head and opened our apartment door, allowing them inside. Once they laid everything out, I paid them for their services and let them leave.