My Mate is an Ass (dragons)(m/f)

Start from the beginning

He rose from the bed and made his way to me, "You kidnapped me?!" I shrieked, making him wince in pain.

"OW! No not really no. I have brought you here so I can love and protect you; keep you with me so we can get to know each other. You collapsed from our workout yesterday and I wanted to help you, I brought your belongings too so my home can feel like your home." He explained standing in front of me.

"Still sounds like kidnapping to me! It wasn't a workout you were chasing me like a lunatic" I scoffed crossing my arms, "Want some food?" he asked pointing to the kitchen on cue my stomach growled "No" I shrugged. 

He flew to the kitchen and I reluctantly followed sitting by the pool with my tail in the water, that way some of my strength and magic could regain itself. He started cooking steak with fries and some salad was the side, drinks it was orange juice I had to admit it smelt amazing. He brought over the food on a large tray and sat down.

"My name is Radnor what is yours?" he asked I sighed "Neema". 

He started eating "Why were you hiding and how long for?" he asked, "Why do you care?" I replied giving him my best stare, "Because I care and I want to get to know you" he replied sounding agitated.

"I have been on my own since I was 13 and been in the woods for six years" I told him 

"But why were you hiding?" he asked sitting closer to me reaching for my hand. I dove into the water swimming to the cave that was there, I was surprised that it was actually stone.

"Neema please talk to me. Did someone hurt you? Why are you wearing a glamour?" he asked, "How do you know I am wearing a glamour?" I asked frowning at him.

"I can sense glamour's and yours is a very strong one, I can just barely smell your true scent. You must have learned this glamour at a young age" he smiled sadly; he hovered above the water I couldn't tell him about my past. 

This ass kidnapped me from my home; I wrapped myself into my wings tucking myself so I was completely hidden. "OK I get the message I won't press anymore today but know that I do love you my Neema, my Mate" he said.

"I AM NOT YOUR MATE!" I shouted from behind my wings. But I knew he was my mate, he didn't have the right to kidnap me though.

It had been a week since I was brought here and in all that time I hadn't eaten, I was under the water when I heard him speak. 

"Neema please eat something, you will make yourself sick. What do you want to eat? What do you want to do?" he pleaded. 

I emerged from the water seeing him on his hands and knees, his eyes full of sadness.

I had to at least give him a chance, "I want chicken, mash potatoes, veg and chocolate ice cream but I will only eat it outside" I told him.

Radnor's eyes lit up "alright I will start cooking" he ran off.

When the meal was cooked he asked me to follow him, he lead me to a patio overlooking the ocean the air was crisp and refreshing. He put the food on a table then pulled out a chair for me "so you can be courteous" I scoffed sitting down.

"Yeah listen I am really sorry for everything I shouldn't have done what I did. I know you feel the bond, the last thing I want to do is upset you further" he sighed. 

"Look at me" I told him, I could see he was being truthful "I know you are my mate. IF this is going to work we are going to establish some ground rules" I started. Taking a bite of my chicken which was delicious I stated what would have to happen.

"One, I am no longer your 'abductee' I will be able to come and go as I please. Two, we will share a bed BUT I need some space. Three, we go on flights together for a few hours each night. Four, you won't mark me or try anything sexual until I am ready, is that clear?" I asked taking another bite of my food.