~♡chapter 6♡~

Sorry I haven't been posting I decided to take a break to catch up on home work.
______________________________

(Y/N) pov 

It's boring.
They come in and give me food and walk out, then they walk in again and ask me to heal or kill someone. The cycle continues.
I miss my sister's; I've been in a room with a singular bed and 1 table with no chairs.
It's really uncomfortable but I guess life just can't get better for poor little (Y/N) I just have to be here away from my family....

"Your up." A guy named Dabi said,I learnt there names.
"Shigaraki needs you."

"Sorry but I'm 5 and I have small ears you going to have to speak up..."

"Shigaraki needs you in the bar."

"No."

"Now."

"Nah."

"I'll kill your sisters."

"Fine....."

And as we left I had this gut feeling that I had been forgotten.

___________________________

Amelies pov

"I've sealed your escape, you can't run away with permeation if your holding Eri and you'd be titled a bad hero if you left Amelie with me...." overhaul and mirio had been going back and fourth mirio dodging overhauls attacks and overhaul sending spikes every where and it's gotten to the point where mirio can't get near me.

"Are you going to fight me? Mr student."

I saw chronostasis pull out a gun while pulling me close to him. I felt safe with him but still terrified and no-one was telling me where (Y/N) is. I miss her. It's scary not knowing where your twin is or if there ok.

"Chorostasis aim for the arm carting eri."

"N-no please don't!" I manage to stutter. (Y/N) please where are you?

(Y/N) POV

"I'd rather die." I said bluntly Mr. I have daddy issues over here looks like he ready to kill me and honestly I don't really care.

"Well I can make that a reality. All you have to do is kill the girl straped in the chair!" Mr. I have daddy issues shouted.

"Dabi there's no point getting aggressive,the child will kill her eventually. All we can do for now is wait." The Smokey guy said.

"Master will be very disappointed if it doesn't kill now. Mabey we can just turn her into a nomu." Crusty dude said.

"No. No. No. I forbid you to turn me into one of those crusty dusty dinosaur looking things!" I shouted.

"Fine I'll take away your toliet privileges." Mr. I have daddy issues (dabi) said.

"F-fine I'll kill her." I was so close to sobbing I didn't want to kill anyone but there making me do it. Eri and Amelie should be safe right now. Or mabey there here to just locked in a room with no way out. Ughhhhh this is so frustrating and I've been here for 5 hours I don't think I'll live to see the day I turn 6 or mabey I am 6. I can't remember.

I start to approach the woman in the chair, she looks terrified and I don't know what to do. I don't want to commit murder the heros will hate me and they won't save me. As I walk over to her and I start to put my hand out ready to grab him and turn her into a pile of bones but I saw her flinch and I saw her face.....

"M-mom" she has (H/C) hair and light Red eyes just like eri her hair is the same as mine and she looks just like amelie and me.... "w-why is you bring her here."

"Well we wanted your first kill to be someone who gave up on you, someone who doesn't love you because of your sister. We want your first kill to be revenge." Smokey said.

After hearing that I did what any 5 year old do in a scary situation I cried.

"I can't. She's my mum."

"A woman who gives up on her child isn't a mum." Dabi said. Be looked like he understood what he was saying like his family gave up on him.

I put my hand on my mum's face and watch as she slowly turns old and is about to die.

"I love you, I always have sweety. You'll always be my baby girl. I just couldn't handle the stress. I'm sorry." I heard her whisper.

"I love you to mummy." I give her a smile as hot tears fell down my face. I only have 1 memorie with my mum and it's the best one ever.

"See was that so hard." Crusty dude told me."Now let's go back to your room. Toga and twice should be back soon."

As they walk out the room all I could do was stand there looking at the pile of bones that was once my mummy. My mum. I killed my mum. How am I meant to tell Eri that I killed someone that she always thought would come save us. I killed someone she loved.

"I-im sorry......"

"Yo (y/n) were out of chicken nuggets so if I'm hungry be prepared to get chucked in the oven." I turn to see dabi looking at me.

"Why?"

"Cause I know Smokey gave you my chicken nuggets for a snack."

"Your a villain arnt you meant to be torturing me."

"I'm to lazy and I have trauma to deal with, torturing people takes so much time and effort."

"Wow the great villain dabi is to lazy to do what has know for. That's really stupid."

"I'm warning you I will put you in the oven."

______________________________

Sorry this took so long to come out I'm currently writing chapter 7 since that's the big fight scene but this chapter is just about you mainly but thank you all for 500 reads 💞💞💞💞💞