~♡prologue♡~

"Come on" A little girl giggled.
"Your to fast (y/n), slow down I can't keep up..." A faint voice said as they tryed to keep up with the faster twin as they both ran up the hill.
"Ready or not here I come!" A loud voice said in the distance.
"Amelie! Help me climb this tree, when I'm up there I'll pull you up, Eri will never find us it's perfect!" Shouted (y/n) giving away there hiding spot behind the big tree at the top of the hill.

"(Y/n) you'll get hurt, Eri will catch up to us you know how fast she is!"
"Stop being so worried were fine just push me up, please?"pleaded (y/n) with puppy eyes.

"(Y/N) it's to dangerous you'll get hurt" said amelie with a worried look on her face.

"Found you!" Eri shouted in amelies ear.
"Ow....." Amelie whispered while clutching her ear.

"Eri apologize, you hurt Ammy"(y/n) was mad and she almost never gets. (Y/n) has always protected her twin they have an unbreakable bound that most twins have. Exspet from the fact that amelie is a innocent cinnamon role and (Y/n) is like her personal bodygard.

"Sorry Ammy, I'll be more careful next time but aside from that I won and I saw (y/n) first which means your up ne-"

(

Y/N) pov
-----------
"GIRLS" a voice screamed at the bottom of the hill. Eri look scared, but to be honest we all were scared it was 'that' time of the day.

What we mean is ever since grandpa took us in his adoptive son was in charge of finding out how to control our quirks but unfortunately that means he has to take blood samples which means loads and loads of appointments.

Amelies scared of kai, I admit hes intimidating but to me hes just a clean freak with problems (foul words from a 4 year old :^).

I'm much more mature then most 4 year olds my intelligence is at a 6th grade level.

As we got to the bottom of the hill Eri started to shake she didn't like the blood tests but then I realised she wasent shaking about that but through the door we could see our grandfather being laid down on a bed motionless.

" ah yes unfortunately due to his old age his body won't be able to handle the treatment while he's awake so there for we are to put him in a coma for the foreseeable future." We overhear a doctor say to kai.

A few minutes later kai walks over to us, I turn my back to see amelie crying like a baby and eri confronting her.
"Shut up will you" he said to amelie but the sound of his voice was filled with uter hatred.
"Your being placed under my care, so I have some rules:
Rule 1: no escaping
Rule 2:no talking back
Rule 3: you do as your told with no hesitation and from now on you adress me as overhaul. Anyway I'll be using your quirks to get rid of this superhuman society." He finished but as he started to walk away I decided to step in.

"How are you, you know,meant to use are quirks against are will" I said thinking I'm so cool.

"By using your blood and flesh." And with that he walked inside and disappeared into the darkness on the house.

"B-blood?" I heard amelie whimper.

"Flesh?" Eri said on the verge of tears .

And that's when it all started to change.

Thats when the devil himself came into our lives.

____________
Hope you enjoyed I'll post chapter 1later today hopefully if not then tomorrow.