Allie and Able - The Truth

Here's another Allie X Able thing! :3

Allie's story is long and may be confusing to others

Allie's story is long and may be confusing to others. I also haven't figured out all the kinks yet, but pretty much what's happening in this scene is Able finds Allie crying alone and when he gets ready to attack her (already hitting her several times to try to get her to fight ((<-- Last minute edition, that's why there's no visible bruises or anything on her.)) And when she doesn't put up as much of a fight as the first time they fought, he gets irritated, demanding to know why she isn't fighting back or at least running away. She begins to explain, starting her story with "I owe you an apology, Able." If an SCP has a name, Allie never uses it unless she considers them worthy. She calls SCP-073 by his name because they became friends to the point she'd made him a special pair of gloves that would stop him destroying anything made from paper or other materials like that.

Anyway, Allie's father was director of site 17 and Allie looked up to him alot. It broke her when Able killed him and she was forever angry at him for what happened.

She never knew her mother but was completely fine with it, never questioning why. She was told by the foundation that her father was a great man and he probably met someone special on trips outside the facility.

Upon learning the truth that her father was nothing more than a tyrant who tortured his own workers and cared for nothing but his work, she was ridiculously anger and had to demand to see his case file. When denied it, she stole it and read through what was named Experiment 035.

Her father had given some blood to an SCP that makes children from direct DNA (I know, not a thing but Allie's story is a work in progress and chances are this part of her story will be removed to make way for her being more human.) and when the child wasn't given anything an SCP would (idk strength) except quick and adaptive knowledge. She was discarded by the foundation as an SCP and since it was his DNA he took her in as his daughter.

The SCP was shortly destroyed once someone tested a mixture of blood and made a completely new SCP.

So yeah. That's what I've come up with for Allie. It's long and complicated but my characters are never directly easy.