Opinions?

I don't usually post oneshots here as it is an art book XD But I tried a new style of writing and not many people read my "Writing Practise" book, so I was hoping if anyone has time, could they have a read through and give me an opinion?

Please don't feel obligated to do it! I don't mind either way :3

The oneshot is from Obey Me, which is a dating game(?)

P.S MINOR SPOILERS TO SOMETIME AFTER LESSON 15 (I think?). Also Arabella has this thing where she whispers "Ara ara" or just "Ara" when she's flustered or embarrassed or even just surprised. And yes that is why I chose "Arabella" as her name. XD I don't have a design for Ari yet but I'll make one once my graphics tablet pen is working.

Below is Asmodeus, the male who is mentioned in the oneshot.

Out of everything you could've told me, you tell me you love me

Out of everything you could've told me, you tell me you love me. You, the Avatar of Lust. You are the pinnacle of Narcissism, considering yourself the most beautiful being to walk through the Devildom.

And you, in your drunken state, said you considered me, above all else, even yourself. What do you want me to say?

Of course I love you too. Of course I want to kiss you, I want you to hold me in your arms, whispering gently that I was yours forever.

But that's not how we can be.

I took a deep breath, knocking gently on your door, biting my lip as I consider what I am supposed to say to you. My hand holding your teacup begins to quiver as you groan a quiet "come in".

A part of me wanted to run from you. Just leave for the human world without saying goodbye, to deal with the thumping of my broken heart for the rest of my life, all alone. But without you...

I entered your room, embracing the fresh scent of roses that always made me feel so welcome and calm. But I wasn't sure that they would help this time.

You looked at me through half lidded eyes, smiling gently as I walked across your marble floor, my heels were the only thing shattering the silence.

Your bare chest gently rose and fell as you watched my every move. I couldn't stop the bright cherry of my face as I remembered what you had told me months prior to this moment.

Oh, before I forget, I should mention as a rule, I sleep au naturel.

I really should've rethought coming to your room when you literally just got up. But something about the allure of seeing you in the morning was simply irresistible.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I ask, my usual soft tone caused you to sigh happily, seemly content with my presence.

"I don't mind if it's you, darling..." Your voice was slightly hoarse, although you still gently winked at me.