Chapter 1

The top picture is what i think Loralai Avery looks like. Also thank you so much for the love and I do hope you enjoy it! 

Don't forget to comment and vote!

***

Opening my eyes, I could feel the sunlight hitting me. It was pleasant and warm, something I often didn't feel in the dungeons of the Avery house.

The rooms were cold and damped, meant to suffocate and breakdown one's spirit. I laid on the bed filled with its sheets of green and black.

The room was emptying already packed up for the people who were to leave soon. It was only a few more days till the graduation of the seventh years,

I placed my hands over my eyes.

Although this school was not the best place for memories, it was also the only place safer than my so-called family's clutches.

I heard a knock at the door. Jerking me up from my state of contemplation.

"It is time to get up for breakfast. Hurry up!"

It was the perfect who had always had some vendetta against her. Share probably thought I was pretentious or something. I had often threatened her place. If I wanted to, I could have taken her place.

I did not care for the position since I was told by someone that perfects were snobs and useless beings in the future.

That and that much attention was something I was not willing to do.

I quickly begin to get ready. My appearance was reflected highly on the person who has always been in my eyes.

Bellatrix.

I knew for a fact that if I were to remain by her side, I must be the best representation for her. I smiled, thinking about her.

It was so grand for someone like her to come into my life. It was as if we had become kin two halves of the same whole.

After she had rescued me from that horrible Ravenclaw girl, she took me under her wing. She showed me a new world full of life and wonder.

Where people like me and her should be respected and acknowledge. Her family was all too welcoming, as well.

They found me being part of the Avery bloodline was a plus as well. If I was not, I think it would have been harder.

I also got along with her sisters, who were different from Bellatrix. They were more docile and bland.

In my eyes, though, no one was as good as Bella. With her, I was saved.

I now spent most of my summers visiting the Black house escaping from the Avery family's harsh studies. They saw this as a plus, however. If they were to create connections with the Black, their stature in society would increase.

The breaks from training were appreciated, but once back, I was never spared from their malice. Bella, of course, would never know of these scars.

If she knew I was damage, she too would run away and leave me. But now, more than ever, I had someone I wanted to protect, someone I was willing to gain scars for.

Placing on my outfit, I made sure I was in my most presentable outfit. I wore a long grey sweater shirt and a white ironed button-up shirt underneath. My tie was placed perfectly, and I wore a black skirt that came three inches above the knees.

I wore some high heel boots to make myself taller.

Looking at my face, I let my hair run down. It was weird to see my freckles pop out as they did. Looking at my hair, I could see bit by bit my once blondish grey hair was coming browner. I smiled, pleased with this. It was as if my parents were with me when my hair colors meshed like this.